TRIAD Monthly meeting - Tuesday May 2nd - MAC'S Speed Shop - Battleground Avenue 6:30PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:flipoff2: See you there

Well I'm out for this one dang it. I'll have both boys tonight, Macs would be a total loss by the time they got through with it.

Enjoyed it fellas..... now someone has some splainin' to do about a certain white 450 in attendance.

IMG_1463.JPG

Great seeing everyone last night. nice meeting @jrmudder84 . Hope you had a smooth ride home.

And what's up with the white 450 that showed up last night???

I guess I need a white 80 series to drive to these events....oh, yeah, nevermind...

Sorry @custyota couldn't resist. ;) Great seeing everyone last night and we even got a guest appearance from the Brown dog. Very cool seeing one of the Raleigh faithful in attendance as well.

Guess we have to come clean a little. So we've been casually looking for a 100/470 for Stacy. Last week @TB03 spotted a clean looking 96 lx450 on his travels in K-Vegas. He snapped a few pics and sent them over to see if it was what we were looking for. We decided to go ahead and give the guy a call because the price was really good. We took a look at it and made an offer, then had to wait a couple days while a few things played out. Then to our surprise things fell into place and we brought her home. 206k miles and no lockers but a very solid truck. Plans are simple at this point but maybe a OME medium lift, 285's and a bumper will be all she gets. Gonna drive it a while and see if she falls in love with it or if the 100/470 is still in order. Wanted to talk more about it last night when we got done eating but it was 8:30 already and we needed to get the monkeys home to bed.

lx.jpg

lx1.jpg

lx450h.jpg

lx450g.jpg

lx450e.jpg

Looks like y'all had some cool rigs show up, mine definetely would've been the roughest. Wish I could've made it, my track meet didn't end until 11:00 though. Now track is over though and I should be able to make next months!

The parking lot looked a lot like a white LC used car lot. Anyway, nice to see his and hers matching rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom