Trasharoo Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in a tan one please. Thanks!

put me down for TWO-- one green and one desert camo. thanks for organizing this bud!

put me down for TWO-- one green and one desert camo. thanks for organizing this bud!

I'm totally in for 1x in Tan to match my Black truck after a 12 mile trail!

I'd be up for a tan one.

got lots of requests on here. any idea when they might be ordered? when we need to pay?

I am going to place the order for the bags today. From the looks of it most people want tan, so I will get a majority of tan bags. Once I get the bags, I can get the logo put on. I already have the logo "digitized" from the last run, so I will not have that expense, but the logo does have a lot of stitches. I think the cost of embroidery is about $12. That will put the cost of the bag right around $50. Is everyone okay with that? If you want it shipped, it will be a little extra.

I am going to place the order for the bags today. From the looks of it most people want tan, so I will get a majority of tan bags. Once I get the bags, I can get the logo put on. I already have the logo "digitized" from the last run, so I will not have that expense, but the logo does have a lot of stitches. I think the cost of embroidery is about $12. That will put the cost of the bag right around $50. Is everyone okay with that? If you want it shipped, it will be a little extra.
Sounds good to me!

Yup! Thanks!

sounds more than fair. So we'd pick them up from you at the monthly CSC meeting then?

The Tan and Camo bags arrived from Trasharoo, waiting on the Green and Black ones. Once I get them all, which should be the first week of November, they will be sent for embroidery. The bags were $38 each and the embroidery is another $12.50. The cost for each bag will be $52.00, plus shipping (if you need it). The bags should be ready by the end of November. I do not want to take any money for any bags until they are ready.
I will have:
3 - Desert Camo
3 - black
3 - green
27 - tan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom