Trasharoo Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know Brice has bought the Trasharoo's and has the logo being made larger. It shouldn't be much longer.

I have all 20 Trasharoo's in my office. I will have a quote on the logo today, and will post up this evening.

If you desire one without a CSC logo, PM me.

Put me down for one with the logo, not fussy about the color but Tan would probably blend with the dirt better.

Bags are in. They were just delivered to my office. Here they are.

I have 15 tan, 3 green and 2 black.

$42.50 with the logo.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thats impressive ;)

Wow, those look great. Maybe I should go with black, would match the black truck better.

Thank you Brice! They turned out great. Would you like me to swing by your office this week to bring cash and pick mine up? Where are you working these days : )

I have a couple of beige FJ40s with spare tire carrier. Will take a tan one if any are available.

I'd take one of any color if you end up with any left over (would prefer black then green if there's a choice).

Here is who I have for bags
Tan with CSC logo: @murf @OffRoad Rage @Mark3406e @LongDuck @Chaos55 @CarbonCorsa @Rooty245 @randrsn @Living in the Past

Black with logo: @Clunky

Undecided color: @Otter @jclarke450 @Dissent @Cruddz

If everyone above takes a tan bag, then there will only be two left. Better act soon.

If you are listed above, let me know how you want to get your bag. 1) You can swing by my office at 40th Street & Camelback, 2) swing by my house near Scottsdale & Shea, or 3) PM me to figure it out.

Thank you.

I don't care what color, I'm not that picky...it's a glorified trash bag

I'm going black...and never going back!

Black are now all gone.

@jclarke450 No, it is a Trasharoo - A trash bag holder!

A little update:

I am going out of town on Thursday, but will be back Saturday night.
All the bags are currently at my office, but I can bring some home and if any of you want to come by the house, I can leave them outside, or meet you. I typically leave my house about 6:30AM and get home around 5:15PM. (I will be leaving my office earlier than normal on Tuesday and Wednesday - around 4:00) We could coordinate with my assistant, she is typically at the office until about 4:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom