Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even my '86 FJ60 has an FJ62 dash, so I'm definitely in for an FJ62 bezel.

Hay Jason forgive me for coming into the thread late but can you tell more about the FJ60 bezel ?
1) Price
2) martial its made from
3) color - does it need painting

Thanks Jason

Hay Jason forgive me for coming into the thread late but can you tell more about the FJ60 bezel ?
1) Price
2) martial its made from
3) color - does it need painting

Thanks Jason

1) Price has not been set yet. We have no idea on actual milling time currently. Will know more in a couple of weeks when we run a sample.

2) CNC milled from 6061 aluminum

3) Bare metal will be the offering. Up to customer to top coat.

J

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing pricing on the bezel. Any option for leaving the ash tray and crap pocket opening solid? Or even better size ash try opening for Carling switches.

^^^What he said...!!

Jason,

Put me down for one !!!!!!!! Keep the bezel completely stock. Keep the ash and the stuff pocket stock. I plan on putting in an over seas stock FJ60 inclinometer.

Thanks Jason

If the openings will be milled, not milling some of them seems like an easy option.
Only problem is that is a separate run that has to be done for them to omit the milling, also a separate CAD file I am assuming.

I am definitely in for one as mine has just about given up the ghost. J - you already know I am down for one regardless. And I really dont care about the crap pocket as I have an inclino to take up that spot!

Jason,

I'm in for the stock unit.

Thanks for supporting the 60.

I've got this large envelope on the stand next to my bed. On it is written, 'Jason/Bezel/Vents'... It contains many neatly-folded pieces of special paper, each with a picture of Benjamin Franklin ....

A few S&D and on sale items...

A few S&D and on sale items...

Order placed. To good of a deal on those boards to pass up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom