Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know if I asked you or not. Not sure of your name vs. MUD handle. I only asked the original 1st round D-pillar buyers. There were 4 of 30 that were interested in chrome.
[/QUOTE
I must have been one of the 4. But I'll gladly take mine in shiny 'luminum.

New rear bumper base is 100% complete... Now on to the arms.

I thought I could get it all done today but too much going on this morning and had to deal with a tech issue on the burn table.

J

IMG_20190719_130016445.jpg
IMG_20190719_130006269.jpg
IMG_20190719_130448221.jpg
IMG_20190719_130440450.jpg
IMG_20190719_130140103.jpg

Pix or it never happened. :cautious:

Did I miss the pix something like 30 pages ago ? :redface:

Fender vents are finishing up production now. These will go to the plater (anodizing) Tuesday and the bare will be available as early as next Thursday.

Andrea will be sending emails to the original buyers of the D-pillars this weekend to reserve their sets and then the others on the list will be notified with a coupon code (not taking any more names) AND then the balance of the first run will be up for grabs.

We ran 6 revs of these and finally I'm happy with the fit. Contoured to the fender, hole placement, hardware and gasket.

J

View attachment 2033547

View attachment 2033548

View attachment 2033550

View attachment 2033551

View attachment 2033552
God those look cool. A set of those and the D pillar vents are on my list as well as the fire extinguisher mount and the Gentex mirror mount.

Yup. Missed it.... Beautiful.

God those look cool. A set of those and the D pillar vents are on my list as well as the fire extinguisher mount and the Gentex mirror mount.

We'll be in Spokane in a couple of weeks for a few days... I can bring with and meet up if you're ready.

J

We'll be in Spokane in a couple of weeks for a few days... I can bring with and meet up if you're ready.

J
Can't buy at this point. Still catching up on my finances and needed maintenance items. I'd be totally down to meet up for a beer or two though after I get off work one day though. I'm off at 2:30. Just lemme know the time and place.

Can't buy at this point. Still catching up on my finances and needed maintenance items. I'd be totally down to meet up for a beer or two though after I get off work one day though. I'm off at 2:30. Just lemme know the time and place.

The Onion/Area 51 TH I'll buy!

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom