Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're still good. I went to the shop for a bit today to try and get a handle on the schedule and see where to start back up. It's hard to start up again thinking it can still be taken away.

I had to turn the swamp cooler off to keep the smoke from coming in. I have another shop fan but it wouldn't keep up and quickly got 95F.

They started removing barricades in some areas today. The evac boundary by the shop and house were removed this morning. So hopefully I'll be back to business as usual in a few more days. Just need to combat the smoke and all should be good where we are now.

Fed Ex and UPS are running in my area again so orders will start going out again tomorrow.

Thanks again all,

Jason and Andrea
Glad you two are safe!

So does it seem like the fires are starting to push out of town? Hopefully things are getting back to normal for you J. Stay safe.

Got the sample of the D-pillar cover today. It's almost a perfect fit. Need to whittle 2 of the bolt standoffs and it should be spot on.

I sent the AC bezel surround and the fender vent today.

The final product will be 6061 aluminum.

J

IMG_20181012_150421824.jpg

Got the sample of the D-pillar cover today. It's almost a perfect fit. Need to whittle 2 of the bolt standoffs and it should be spot on.

I sent the AC bezel surround and the fender vent today.

The final product will be 6061 aluminum.

J

View attachment 1808943
A great replacement for extinct OEM part that has no known remedy other than a half a** refurb original part attempt. Good job TT.

A clear hard anodize on the Aluminum covers would be nice.

The sliders turned out really nice. That's one of the better looking sets I've seen plus quite functional with the step plates. Nicely done.

Thanks! I had Jason make them as flat as possible as I wasn’t going for the full blown rock crawler rig. Every set I found was angled up at least 10 deg. These are functional as steps and actual rock sliders. You will not be disappointed with Jason’s work. His lead times are great too.

I have gotten these dialed in and they were approved for production this afternoon.

CNC milled from 6061 and will have two finish offerings. Bare and black hard anodized. They will come with new custom EPDM 70 gaskets and 316 stainless steel trim screws.

These are now available for purchase with an estimated shipping date of Nov. 28th . Limited supply.

Bare-- 130.00 pair
Black Anodized-- 150.00 pair

15.00 shipping

Here is the final prototype for a teaser pic.

PM me if interested.

REPRODUCTION D-Pillar Vents

The fender vents are in the works as well. They will match the D-Pillar vents and I'm hoping for a mid-December release on those.

Jason

IMG_20181108_130125994.jpg

Awesome. Are the gaskets for the rear vent still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom