Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I SOOOOOO need those. Put me on the 1st release list please Jason! My back 45mm ToughDogs look like they've been sandblasted over the past year.

In addition to the shock skids, you can apply a layer of this Trimbrite Protective Film. Its thick enough to hold up against the sanblasting effect from debris kicked up by the front wheels. It sticks very well. Ive used it for years on various parts, lights, etc. Versitile stuff.

photo

J,
Great work as always on those shock guards. Paypal account is ready.

V

Digging the Grey color on that 100- paint or wrap?

Beige? Holy crap do my eyes suck. I would have said cement grey. Either way it looks good

Got my LCA skids today. They are beefy and awesome looking. Gonna get them primed tomorrow once the rain stops then painted. I do have a question. I tried to dry fit it today and noticed my ears were bent. Do I need to straighten them out before bolting the skids up or will they go in place? It seems both sides are bent the same amount, so it may be normal.

7E9B193B-1647-4DD9-B18D-B8FA1319740A.jpeg

A3E4F377-7D04-4EF8-BEC9-DF365B0766DC.jpeg

Got my LCA skids today. They are beefy and awesome looking. Gonna get them primed tomorrow once the rain stops then painted. I do have a question. I tried to dry fit it today and noticed my ears were bent. Do I need to straighten them out before bolting the skids up or will they go in place? It seems both sides are bent the same amount, so it may be normal.

View attachment 1911232

View attachment 1911233

Curious. I only bought the LCA skids after I smashed the p*** out of the driver's side. Haven't sorted out how to bend it back to somewhat straight.

View attachment 1911232

View attachment 1911233
Curious. I only bought the LCA skids after I smashed the p*** out of the driver's side. Haven't sorted out how to bend it back to somewhat straight.

I got a hammer and went to town on it. I hammered it enough so the skid will fit over it.

Do you have a rough idea on price?

I got a few sets cut today. Will weld all out on Mon/Tues and waiting on the metric hardware.

REAR SHOCK GUARDS ARE AVAILABLE:

$150.00

Made from 3/16" HSLA steel

CNC cut and bent for accuracy

Stop rock and road debris from pitting your shock piston rods. With a recessed design, it protects the shock bolt as well. This acts as a guard and a skid at the same time.

Bolt up takes approximately 20 minutes. No drilling or cutting required for install. The design reuses the stock shock bolt. Included is hardware for cross support to keep the guard fixed in position, preventing the guard from shifting and causing damage to the shock body.

These will accommodate up to a 2.75" OD diameter shock casing/body.

You must have extended sway links to install these shock guards properly!

Sold in pairs in bare metal only

Please allow one week for shipping on this first batch.

I got a few sets cut today. Will weld all out on Mon/Tues and waiting on the metric hardware.

Metric?? Oh Wait.. this is for a Toyota... Sorry... Engineer over here. I read that and I thought Merica is moving to metric?? CA tried that already...

Jason- Thanks for hearing the request from the forum and quickly turning around a great solution. Appreciate the support.

Ordered.

Yeah Jason you're awesome! Thanks for these. Going to shoot you a PM about these and the antenna mounts asap!

Jason- Thanks for hearing the request from the forum and quickly turning around a great solution. Appreciate the support.

Ordered.

Well it's a part that has been wanted for a while and with me not being able to lift much over 25# it fills a void in time for me.

Thank you for the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom