Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RLCA Skid tested and Approved!! Thank you for the product Jason.

RCLA_Skid.jpg

Cheers,
rjones

Any word on when you'll have more 100 series extended swaybar links in stock? @reevesci

Any word on when you'll have more 100 series extended swaybar links in stock? @reevesci

Rears are in stock. Fronts are at the coaters. Hopefully by Monday.

I think I need to get some of these soon. Been hitting mine with some frequency.

These are always in stock and ready to go.

I’ve been meaning to ask this too.

Thanks. This time of the year is 100s product central for me. I can't keep most things in stock 2 months; give or take of HIH. It's a good thing and it keeps growing yearly.

Jason

@reevesci Have you welded the LCA brackets on before? I think I'd like to weld your bracket on, and then add a small "slider" from the forward face of the bracket, to the frame, I think @spressomon did something similar. Overkill? Probably, but I think it would keep from getting hung up a bit.

Just thinking out loud ^

@reevesci Have you welded the LCA brackets on before? I think I'd like to weld your bracket on, and then add a small "slider" from the forward face of the bracket, to the frame, I think @spressomon did something similar. Overkill? Probably, but I think it would keep from getting hung up a bit.

Just thinking out loud ^

I've welded them and made a secondary front slider tube kit for them as well. Just depends on your cup of tea.

J

Are you being evacuated?

Hope you're out of harms way.

Stay safe. We're thinking of you guys.

Stay safe. We're thinking of you guys.

Alf,

Thank you my friend, we're still good. We stayed up until 2ish and nothing ever happened, not another peep from RPD. At around 1240ish the winds shifted and started pushing things back north. So, the next few days I'll be playing things by ear and trying to prepare to shuttle a few cars around. My machinist is about 18 miles south of Redding so we may take a few cars down that way today to at least keep those safe.

My overflow warehouse, pending winds may be gone today. They have the area shutdown and won't let anyone in there. That will be a devastating loss to me. 6 cruisers, Blizzard, D90 and D110 plus about 70K in parts, about 40K in NIB and NLA parts. It's insured.. but damn.

Thanks,

J

Alf,

Thank you my friend, we're still good. We stayed up until 2ish and nothing ever happened, not another peep from RPD. At around 1240ish the winds shifted and started pushing things back north. So, the next few days I'll be playing things by ear and trying to prepare to shuttle a few cars around. My machinist is about 18 miles south of Redding so we may take a few cars down that way today to at least keep those safe.

My overflow warehouse, pending winds may be gone today. They have the area shutdown and won't let anyone in there. That will be a devastating loss to me. 6 cruisers, Blizzard, D90 and D110 plus about 70K in parts, about 40K in NIB and NLA parts. It's insured.. but damn.

Thanks,

J

Yikes man! I hope some rains come! #rainyvibes

Also...is there a new player in town on the bumper game!?

Jason, that bumper looks great on Esme. Excellent work, can't wait to see the finished product. It's been smokey down here in Chico and we've had some very red sunrise/sets. I hope the fires don't get down to Redding. Be safe, best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom