Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Hi Jason-sent you a PM. Thanks, Stephen

I guess you'll be offering these soon:
IMG_0164.JPG

got excited thinking my Batwing should be coming in sometime soon!

very interested in one of these...

Call Jason; they are his. Should be in Redding early next week. Of course if he wants me to drop ship, I can do that too. Heck, if he's ok with it, you could swap your core with one at my shop, since that's where the core's gonna end up anyways.

New soft shackle tow points for the 60, 80 and 100 series.

1/2" grade 70 material CNC cut, bent, drilled and inner chamfer radiused.

Soft Shackle Tow Points - 60 80 100 Series

View attachment 1617582 View attachment 1617583 View attachment 1617584
@reevesci I'm a big fan of these recovery brackets and I think the radiused edges are a great idea. My one concern is that the shape of the brackets puts them way far back under the rig, making it difficult to keep from contacting the bumper on even slightly upward angled pulls. Any thoughts on adjusting the shape so they stick out a little further, like the Roadsafe brackets?
Road-Safe-Nissan-Gu-Series-2on-Recovery-Points-Front-View_23cea9c5-8992-422e-8c65-d76416820b0d_grande.jpg

@reevesci I'm a big fan of these recovery brackets and I think the radiused edges are a great idea. My one concern is that the shape of the brackets puts them way far back under the rig, making it difficult to keep from contacting the bumper on even slightly upward angled pulls. Any thoughts on adjusting the shape so they stick out a little further, like the Roadsafe brackets?
Road-Safe-Nissan-Gu-Series-2on-Recovery-Points-Front-View_23cea9c5-8992-422e-8c65-d76416820b0d_grande.jpg

Not interested in that design. During a side pull they start to bend.

That's a good point, never thought of that.

Also, I won't make a slotted rope eye hole either. Too many cowboys that think leaving slack in a rope and flooring it are the way to recover someone... It just takes a little of the "STOOPID FACTOR" out of the equation to try and protect others.

The eye starts to bend there 9 out of 10 times.

J

You definitely need another 100 Series to test all these new products on. I guess I could offer mine up to use. I am willing to make the sacrifice and drive away with all new parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom