Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tent buy is updated.

The extended tents are the only ones remaining and pics of the batwing awning are up for viewing.

All the ladders have been upgraded to the telescopic design at no cost. Everyone can thank the Rover group and my buddy (and his group) in SA for this free upgrade.

J

Jason, Any idea what shipping cost is on a tent to socal? 90703 At this point I am buying something from you once a month, can we start an account? lol

Jason, Any idea what shipping cost is on a tent to socal? 90703 At this point I am buying something from you once a month, can we start an account? lol

I shouldn't admit this... but I have a few customers CC# on file (per their request) for all orders. HA!

Looks to be 194.33 for shipping to you.

J

I shouldn't admit this... but I have a few customers CC# on file (per their request) for all orders. HA!

Looks to be 194.33 for shipping to you.

J
we'll talk :cheers:

Burn table and compressor arrived at the Redding shop this week.

One more trip of my shop things and then North American will deliver all the other stuff to our temporary house.

So shop, warehouse, and temp house are all good to go now... WHEW!!!! IH8MOVING!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the shutdown, move and waiting for the new 100 bumpers and racks to be released along with standard TT 100 series products.. I should have everything finalized in the next 5-8 weeks and business as usual.

Thank you,

J

IMG_20171010_152722725.jpg
IMG_20171010_152732455.jpg

Burn table and compressor arrived at the Redding shop this week.

One more trip of my shop things and then North American will deliver all the other stuff to our temporary house.

So shop, warehouse, and temp house are all good to go now... WHEW!!!! IH8MOVING!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the shutdown, move and waiting for the new 100 bumpers and racks to be released along with standard TT 100 series products.. I should have everything finalized in the next 5-8 weeks and business as usual.

Thank you,

J

View attachment 1554948 View attachment 1554951

Sliders???

Thanks,

I'll be back in two weeks to unload the last of our stuff into the shop and then unpack the rental house.

As I told you before, stop by anytime!

Jason
I certainly want to! I've got a good amount of weekend traveling coming up though, so realistically I probably won't make it up there until January.

Just a quick update. We will be in Redding full time starting Nov. 3-4.

I have the new 100 bumpers pretty much planned out and have a block of time at the end of Nov/1st of Dec to get the prototypes made and then reversed and programed for the burn table and press brake. Build the jigs and I'll be ready to sell.

The prototype bumpers are already spoken for.

J

I've had a few PMs about aluminum bumpers and custom bumpers.

Once the steel versions are finalized, I will look into an aluminum version. But it will be a HD aluminum version. 3/8" and 1/4" and 6061 or 7075.

As always, I'm game for custom bumpers. Customs start at 1000.00 for a front and 1800.00 for a rear (steel)

J

Just a quick update. We will be in Redding full time starting Nov. 3-4.

I have the new 100 bumpers pretty much planned out and have a block of time at the end of Nov/1st of Dec to get the prototypes made and then reversed and programed for the burn table and press brake. Build the jigs and I'll be ready to sell.

The prototype bumpers are already spoken for.

J
Jason, are these front or rear bumpers you're talking about?

Jason, are these front or rear bumpers you're talking about?

Yes, The rear will be a higher clearance version of the rear I have on Esme now and the front will be about the same with a little higher wing angle.

I have been asked for about a year now to make the 100 bumpers, but with the move I didn't want to start on them or the new racks.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom