Toyota Trails Sep/Oct 2020 – Portsmouth Island photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
Many moons ago @JohnVee and I had planned on collaborating on an article, for Toyota Trails, about the club trip we took to Portsmouth Island back in 2017. As with all things, life happened and said article ended up taking a back seat to…well, life. Recently the topic of having the story published was brought up by me with @paflytyer (Stan Wright) for the September/October issue of Toyota Trails. Fortunately, John and I were able to collect our thoughts regarding the trip, now three years on. John put together a stellar article that now graces the pages of Toyota Trails. I was able to shoot some photos for the trip, a few made it into the magazine, the rest sit on my computer.

I figured it would be a shame to have the photos from the trip just go unseen by everyone involved. So, with that in mind, I’m creating this post as both a “deleted scenes” follow-up to the Trails article and a small recap of the trip.

A special thanks goes out to all individuals involved in what will likely be the last Portsmouth Island trip of its kind.

@DeeRex
@SeanLX
@forrest5000
@77 KROOZER
@custyota
@AJR
@JohnVee

PI-2017_01.jpg

PI-2017_02.jpg

PI-2017_03.jpg

PI-2017_05.jpg

PI-2017_06.jpg

I love how the only pic my physical self is in I’m blurry and talking to somebody with no head!!!
That's me, you can tell by the green jacket

Thanks for posting, great pics, and article.

Nice pics.

Nice pics as always. And John nice work on the article. The picture of you that you chose for the authors spotlight looks like you took it from the surface of the sun. I knew you were white, but I mean.... not that white. :)

@Green Hell Mustang and @JohnVee -
Really enjoyed the article and the photos were amazing. Definitely missing this trip more than others. Always a great time!
-Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom