TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy new year all !!
I was really hoping to be there for the unveiling but missed a text so didn't get to see the look o the owners face but got some pictures a couple days ago of the truck completed. It was a real treat being able to be a tiny part in this project.
Have a rag handy to wipe up the drool.... enjoy.
View attachment 2170962View attachment 2170963View attachment 2170964View attachment 2170965View attachment 2170966
I figured you might approve of his choice in tires :cool:

FEDB2774-96E4-47BC-9046-DAF2789BCEAA.jpeg

X
Christmas came late, found that. Leant my old manuals to a buddy and they disappeared....

I figured you might approve of his choice in tires :cool:
Ah, yes. Will he be coming along on the next trip then? 🤣 I think it’s going to be a long
time until it gets dirty.

Turbo and IC sure look nice Jon.

Last edited:
Happy new year all !!
I was really hoping to be there for the unveiling but missed a text so didn't get to see the look on the owners face but got some pictures a couple days ago of the truck completed. It was a real treat being able to be a tiny part in this project.
Have a rag handy to wipe up the drool.... enjoy.
View attachment 2170962View attachment 2170963View attachment 2170964View attachment 2170965View attachment 2170966

Beautiful job!

Wheels look perfect, what's the secret there? OEM hubcap adapted to a bigger steelie or widened OEM rim?

Looks great!!
Shouldn't you be going back to work soon?
Just leave the keys and a full tank of fuel and I'll come down and do a complimentary shake down/test drive while your away:cool:
Yeah, off to Puerto Rico soon. I’ll get final assembly done today. I’ve got gauges to next.
I need help wiring tach through gasser wiring harness if anyone has ideas. Or ideas for
aftermarket replacement.

I still have it @JimJ!!!

Hope you are well man!! Happy 2020 from Dallas TX

Rootbeer we call her.

8249B126-C6B2-47EF-9AAA-DB704F7D91DD.jpeg

44BC799D-E98A-4519-86E5-521FAEB735BF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom