TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

27A3356A-1B31-40B4-8B91-78E07A577142.jpeg

Wait! Before you say that’s not a Toyota, it is. It’s a Landcruiser bj42 with the body rusted out and hit by a snow plow till nothing was left. It’s reincarnated with a land rover pop can body dropped on the frame and the drive train of a legendary Landcruiser.

Never thought I would be this guy.

IMG_0720[1].JPG

IMG_0722[1].JPG

I would have never thought. The more you load a 12 valve, the more power they get. Driving the cruiser with 23 psi boost feels so gutless now.

And maybe I might be able to finally come down island for a club run as long as everybody doesn't hack on me as much as I hack on them.:bang:

Yeah, but I mean if you got to actually weld your wrenches to your grill so they are handy,
there really is no hope. :frown:

Final tune nearly complete. Here is cruising at 100 kph after coming up the Malahat in 5th gear all the way. Easy boost to 20 psi now.
Can’t wait to hook up the trailer and head out on a trip.
9B1A1B8E-2734-425F-BF83-3D6DE566D2E5.jpeg

Final tune nearly complete. Here is cruising at 100 kph after coming up the Malahat in 5th gear all the way. Easy boost to 20 psi now.
Can’t wait to hook up the trailer and head out on a trip.
View attachment 2222335

Nice Jon! You're probably going closer to 110km/h because of your larger tires.

With the 4.11’s I’m about 5% off. That’s what random radar guns on the highway seem
to show. It’s what I base my fuel economy on. I just can’t wait to get out on a nice long cruise!

Made some boards. The cruiser gin pole had no problem lifting a 12 foot 20 inch diameter Douglass fir.

IMG_0791[1].JPG

IMG_0795[2].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom