toyota paint code 033(white), any off the shelf matches? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I can have the paint color matched to 033 but I'm painting a trailer and looking for budget options first.

My local NAPA paint store will do 033 in a rattle can. As far as an off-the-shelf match ... I have no clue. Just go to Lowes and see what you can find in an off-white.

Check Duplicolor.
Otherwise paint shops can do small batches in aerosol cans or similar setup.

There's a local shop near me, Space Age Paint, that can put OEM colors in rattle cans. I've used it for my 85 4Runner and it was a perfect match to the OEM grey. Who knows maybe they even ship?

There is little doubt that 033 is the finest shade of white Toyota has ever applied to its trucks.
I see it available on Amazon Toyota 033

Your local paint shop can mix it up for you and sell you a quart. Then go get a cheap HF spray gun because the spray cans get expensive- it's a trailer, after all - unless you're talking "adventure" trailer, camping trailer, or such that you want a better paint job on. If you're looking for a nicer finish, get a better spray gun.

Cheapest way IMO would be to get a cheap gun and get some rust oleum white paint in the quart cans. You can add a little catalyst and thinner to shoot it out of a gun. Less than $100 and it comes out a lot nicer than rattle cans

I've heard Ford Wimbledon White is a close match. In fact, I bought a couple cans for my new front fenders, but those won't get painted until the weather turns in a few months

Thanks all. Decided to use a spray gun and do it right. I'd probably not like the spray can job in the end and Im spending a decent amount of time on this project as is.

The ford Wimbleton white is a close match to the 033 Toyota, but it has slightly more of a tannish tint to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom