Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Program Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received! Nothing special on the packaging to differenciate them from regular parts.
20220611_002515.jpg

:bounce::p:bounce2:

:beer::D

Didn't realize windshield glass was still available? My question will Toyota allow the US to buy these non US parts? Anyone who has 1/79-7/80 stock exhaust the 2F header 1/79-4/86 pipe reroutes where it should have always been. The next pipe makes it a complete system if you already had the stock muffler tailpipe and want eleminate the CAT.

Didn't realize windshield glass was still available? My question will Toyota allow the US to buy these non US parts? Anyone who has 1/79-7/80 stock exhaust the 2F header 1/79-4/86 pipe reroutes where it should have always been. The next pipe makes it a complete system if you already had the stock muffler tailpipe and want eleminate the CAT.

56111-90303 has been NLA in the US for many years. Same with some of the other items.

28100-60070 is a reman (-84) here in the US so that is in fact a new starter and thus new offering.

Indicators are different than those avail in the US.

I've got some of them on order, they are in fact new to our availability and most not covered by the aftermarket. I'm excited, it's certainly more then they were offering 2 years ago and some of those items were on my discussion point lists. More to come.

56111-90303 has been NLA in the US for many years. Same with some of the other items.

28100-60070 is a reman (-84) here in the US so that is in fact a new starter and thus new offering.

Indicators are different than those avail in the US.

I've got some of them on order, they are in fact new to our availability and most not covered by the aftermarket. I'm excited, it's certainly more then they were offering 2 years ago and some of those items were on my discussion point lists. More to come.

17401-91090 is of particularly interest to me. This one allows the exhaust to be run outside of the frame. That allows a PTO winch unstructured path for the driveshaft.
17410-61170 would work but those are NLA.

Curious do you think the indicators are the type that the side is wired as a flasher verses a side market light?

Will everything listed be available in the US?

Curious do you think the indicators are the type that the side is wired as a flasher verses a side market light?
This difference is handled by the main wiring harness of the vehicle. Each wire lights up one lens and can be controlled as you want.
Considering those are only listed for BJ4* I would think they are 24V variant, so maybe this version was not available but if the 12V was and you only had to change the bulbs it's not filling a big gap.

For the windshield I found mention dating of 2018 of people buying one from Toyota (at least in Europe) but maybe it changed since then.
I see the PN 56111-90303-83 here in Europe listed available. Maybe a local manufacturing?

The starter is still listed available in Japan and Europe (and was 4 months ago) but maybe it's only because no-one tried to order... Which is possible considering it is listed for 900$ in Japan and 1400$ (!!) in Europe...
The -84 I think is something US only... I never was able to find any of the -84 outside of the US (same for the reman regulators, etc.) but if I was, for 1/10 of the price of the regular version I would not think twice which one to buy.

17401-91090 is of particularly interest to me. This one allows the exhaust to be run outside of the frame. That allows a PTO winch unstructured path for the driveshaft.
17410-61170 would work but those are NLA.

Will everything listed be available in the US?

Indicators are 24V and have been NLA for quite some time so its cool these are avail again. Of course making a 12V light 24V isn't exactly hard :D

I've heard mixed results on the US availability, originally the answer was yes but we've not seen anything GR Heritage shop up in the US system to day including the older car part offering.

Could justify the 174010-61090 header pipe since 17410-61051 used on 1/79-7/80 US model FJ40s is NLA.

28100-60070 is an interesting choice. But JDM does not have a -84 remanufactured part program like we do here in the States, so that's a keen addition.
Actually during the era of this starter I think Japan market only had diesel Land Cruiser in 24V so probably not for them (except if they accounted for the possibility to upgrade their older FJ40 but I don't think so).

The big question remains what will be the price... As mentioned this PN is currently listed around 900-1400$, don't know if it will be updated... at this price better import a -84 from the US.

Actually during the era of this starter I think Japan market only had diesel Land Cruiser in 24V so probably not for them (except if they accounted for the possibility to upgrade their older FJ40 but I don't think so).

The big question remains what will be the price... As mentioned this PN is currently listed around 900-1400$, don't know if it will be updated... at this price better import a -84 from the US.
This starter is not applicable to the diesel trucks.

This is for all F series petrol engines through 1992.

Looks like that center pipe #17420-61070 extends from the muffler to the manifold down pipe and eliminates the catalytic converter. Impossible to tell from the visual, I’m going to order one today and will report back once it arrives. I can always shorten it to accommodate the cat. Easy modification.

Looks like that center pipe #17420-61070 extends from the muffler to the manifold down pipe and eliminates the catalytic converter. Impossible to tell from the visual, I’m going to order one today and will report back once it arrives. I can always shorten it to accommodate the cat. Easy modification.

Let me know how it works out. Would buy that and 17401-61090 if available in the US market. But neither were ever offered in the US which may create a problem. Got lucky that we get the H55F being it was never used in a Land Cruiser in US. 17401-61090 just routes the exhaust above the frame. 79/80 ran under the frame. 81-83 ran over the frame with a small pipe for EGR. If your planning eleminate the CAT you keeping the EGR? I have purchased a few new OEM parts in Australia thru friend. Not cheap and 10% tax on top of that. But that may be an option if Toyota won't sell them in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom