Toyocom OBD1 Bluetooth available again (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been refreshing his order page everyday in hopes he’d stock more... finally got mine ordered. I’ve downloaded the app to my android head unit which can’t update past 4.4 and it looks all ready to go. I messaged JF to ask if he knew if it would have any issues with an older Android OS (specifically 4.4) and he said it shouldn’t and that he himself was using an older OS. So I’d think most old android tabs/phones you could get a hold of should work.

Ordered the last one apparently. Damn those go quick. Anyone successfully connect it to a 3FE yet?

Ordered the last one apparently. Damn those go quick. Anyone successfully connect it to a 3FE yet?

I don’t know if it’s compatible with the 3fe. I just glanced through the supported engines list on my phone and see the 1fzfe and a note about more information for land cruiser supported years forthcoming.

I don’t know if it’s compatible with the 3fe. I just glanced through the supported engines list on my phone and see the 1fzfe and a note about more information for land cruiser supported years forthcoming.

It’s not supported... yet. Apparently there was talk of it becoming supported in the future but so far all I have seen is that you have to run universal mode and manually make the connections to the ecu.

There’s some discussion in this thread about it. Toyocom OBD1 reader review

Any one know how long he takes to ship? I ordered this on April 28, and it still says pending when I go to order status.

Says the same on mine. I emailed him because mine also said my “payment needs manual verification”. He got back to me super quick and said the package was on its way regardless of what the web store says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom