Toyocom OBD1 Bluetooth available again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If there was a standalone device, what all do people want? I know coolant temps. I have been farting around and have a dedicated fuel usage screen along with basic diagnostics and user settable alarms.

Also a decent web ui which will allow decoding check engine codes along with up to four analog voltage measurement channels coming next.

Any wish list items? Going to work on PCB design this week and hopefully order a batch before a trip the following week.

Also, I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this. Will start something as I work through the UI

View attachment 4216534View attachment 4216535View attachment 4216536View attachment 4216537View attachment 4216538
Transmission oil temperature. This is the only (useful) parameter, available to all 80 series ('93–'97), not exposed by OBDI/II.

There's a sensor in the cooler loop, but it's only accessible to the TCU circuit (or TCU in the '93–'94 models), for some (PITA) reason.
 
Back
Top Bottom