CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GW Nugget

TD 80FR 100R.jpg

@GW Nugget

Front TourFlex 75mm springs went into production this morning. Should have these in hand by the middle of March. Tough Dog is air shipping the fronts once production is finished so they will be here for a complete 80 set-up with the 75mm rears (320/180 and 250/170) that are on the slow boat now)

Fronts are a 270/220 dual rate with 545-535mm free heights with a 17mm diameter wire.

Jason

@GW Nugget

Front TourFlex 75mm springs went into production this morning. Should have these in hand by the middle of March. Tough Dog is air shipping the fronts once production is finished so they will be here for a complete 80 set-up with the 75mm rears (320/180 and 250/170) that are on the slow boat now)

Fronts are a 270/220 dual rate with 545-535mm free heights with a 17mm diameter wire.

Jason

Just to clarify are those free heights for the tough dog 75mm springs or the tour flex 75mm ?

Took a quick peek on your website and did not see the 60 series suspension listed. Did I miss it?

Took a quick peek on your website and did not see the 60 series suspension listed. Did I miss it?

They won't be up for awhile. All my 60 stuff except for some misc parts is already sold out. I have another order right behind this one with more 60 kits.

J

J -

Can you PM me pricing and specs on the light kit for a 60.

Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom