Tool loaner thread… not for mooches. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@ttFJC

I have a hydraulic cable crimper. It's rad. You are welcome to it.

I've got a cherry picker, engine stand, jacks, and a fairly extensive assortment of mechanic tools to complete most basic repairs, maintenance, and modifications. Depending on my schedule I may have heated shop space available.

Anyone have a transmission jack I could borrow? In the past I've used a regular jack but have always had extra hands to help stabilize the transmission. Having dropped a transmission off a jack I am not keen to repeat the experience.

I am usually the guy that needs stuff from other people. But I do have a Toyota rear hub tool for the 80 and the 54(?)mm socket for the front hub. There are other ways to do the job without these, but it is nice to have proper fitting tools. In Helena if I can help anyone.

Anyone have a 1500lb or 2000lb engine stand? (Minimum would be 1250lb) Mine is a little light duty for what I need. I would need it this coming weekend (Feb 16) and will probably need it for a week, two tops. I'm pulling a 7.3 and mines only rated for 750lbs and I'm not much of a gambling man. Any help is appreciated!

I might depending on how soon you need it. It’s for light duty trannys

I might depending on how soon you need it. It’s for light duty trannys

It's for a ZF6 out of a Ford with the Tcase. Probably around 400lbs without looking up specifics. Might try an approach tomorrow that does not require it. I appreciate the offer amd will update if I need it for certain.

This is my second one. Broke the first one removing a GM 4L30-E from an Isuzu Trooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom