For Sale Tons of Fj40 parts!!! -yuba city.ca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a ton of Fj40 parts. If there's a part you need lemme me know and I probably have it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m sorry to everyone who I haven’t responded to. Still figuring everything out and didn’t see a lot of peoues messages till now. Again I apologize

844362E2-6033-4262-BD45-AD88676F5E6A.jpeg

43F41753-B4FF-48B7-A270-2D37A315FBC9.jpeg

5D1A04C9-1FF7-4C26-9467-C1A9CB27AD0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in single barrel carbs and single barrel air cleaners.also distributors non vac retard. Any Vader lights?

Last edited:
Interested in smooth top early air cleaner. If I am not wrong I think one is peaking through the back. Also interested in early generator and 67 onwards Toyota Carburetor insulator / spacer to mount single barrel carb on two barrel manifold. Let me know.

Last edited:
Please post some prices.

I’m interested in 1970-1973 2bbl air cleaners. I see a couple.

These types of “sales” are aggravating. So consider this a friendly bump.

What year of 40 does this hot mess of parts cover? Any PTO parts, Vader light (can always use a spare), orig red hoses, original distributor (02004 ending number). Thx Martin

I will Take the NOS PTO winch Kit that's in the wooden TEq crate , under the Crate next to the Red Honda generator ..............

consider it SOLD

PM sent

I will Take the NOS PTO winch Kit that's in the wooden TEq crate , under the Crate next to the Red Honda generator ..............

consider it SOLD

PM sent

What about the two barrel carb ON TOP of the generator? I’m interested.

And the one in the blue milk crate.

Interested in the early spare tire catch that is sitting on top of a hub cap below the large green box. Price?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom