Today, not so funny - roll over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

little_joe

SILVER Star
Threads
I recently made a snarky post about an idiot stopping, me slamming on brakes and sliding off the road: TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread

Well, the same thing happened today on Kildaire Farm Rd in Cary. Going about 45, another idiot dead-stopped at a turn-in; the pickup behind him slammed on his brakes; I slammed on mine.

I started to slide to the right, hit a tall curb, and - well the pictures tell the story.

I did not fare so well, but at least I'm here to post about it.

The 1st car just took off. The pickup driver and numerous people from local businesses came out to check and help me out. Got the ok from EMT's (need to get ribs checked out). The police officer and tow truck driver were awesome.

full

full

full

full

Crap.

that sucks joe.

Jesus. Sucks man. Glad you’re ok.

Sorry this happend. Man i am gld you are ok, that year truck didnt come with roll bar. Hope your ribs are not broken

Ah man that really sucks Joe. Really glad you’re ok, that’s the important thing.

This was the first thing that came to my mind as well. When the dust settles a bit and you have time to assess the damage, please let us know how we can help. I see a HAMOM coming.

I feel sick for you Joe. Glad you’re ok.

Together we can make it great again!!!!

my nightmare, but then i realize its just a truck, glad you are OK man.

Sorry about the 40 ,but glad you're ok

I’ve been there but just one degree to the high side to keep it planted. Bastards in front never know what they’ve caused. I hope your mind and body recover quickly, Joe. My mind is still playing catch up.

Not being funny, but don’t you have a full cage waiting to go in? I’ve pondered a family cage from day one of 40 ownership and your experience might be what frees up the funds.

Waiting patiently to find out what insurance says.

So glad to hear you walked away without major injury, bumps and bruises I am sure. You'll sort the truck out, I have no doubt.

Man Joe. Thats terrible news :eek:

Glad you survived reasonably unharmed. Its easier to repair or replace steel for sure. Let us know how we can help.

That really sucks Joe. Glad your ok though.

Glad you are okay!

Sad for the truck but happy your injuries weren't more severe.

OMG no!!! SO glad you are ok, but people don't understand not every vehicle on the road can stop on a dime with ABS and anti-skid blah blah. Drives me crazy because when I drive Dozer and leave ample following distance, people inevitably see that a spot to fill and cut me off. Damn, just damn man.

OMG no!!! SO glad you are ok, but people don't understand not every vehicle on the road can stop on a dime with ABS and anti-skid blah blah. Drives me crazy because when I drive Dozer and leave ample following distance, people inevitably see that a spot to fill and cut me off. Damn, just damn man.

This times 1k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom