TLCA Scholarship Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads

For those that don't know, TLCA began promoting a scholarship last year for B-C students who are interested in education through not only traditional colleges, but also trade schools and the like. The scholarship is not funded by your TLCA dues; TLCA merely administers the process and handles the funds. The link above gives info on the creation, reasoning, and process. Children and grandchildren of TLCA members are eligible, the student does not need to have their own TLCA membership.

Sounds like good timing for @Rushing

Sounds like good timing for @Rushing
The Live Like Lash scholarship is for B-C students. It is my understanding that Lash was a TLCA member who struggled through school. The scholarship is meant for students like Lash that would not have been otherwise considered for academic scholarships. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Nathan is somewhat overqualified based on his GPA. However, Nathan's sister, Ava is a definite contender for the 2025 year.

Kudos to TLCA for offering up this scholarship. It speaks volumes about the organization. I'm truly honored to call myself a member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom