TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This has gotta be worth the asking price if only for parts...

$800 · 1982 Toyota BJ42 Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ40 Diesel

I have an interesting proposition.

If anyone is thinking of buying this for some but not all of the parts. I would be interested in.

- The front axle. 100$
- all four spring sets 50$
- the 3b for 400$
- did 82 have the split case or was that 83? If it has the split case 400$

I know I know! But I cant have another mess in my driveway right now.

Last edited:
Looks like it has a solid rear floor.

I have an interesting proposition.

If anyone is thinking of buying this for some but not all of the parts. I would be interested in.

- The front axle. 100$
- all four spring sets 50$
- the 3b for 400$
- did 82 have the split case or was that 83? If it has the split case 400$

I know I know! But I cant have another mess in my driveway right now.

I’d be interested in the 5 rims... and possibly the dashpad... not up to scrapping one either.

Steve, How much would you like for the steering wheel and column?
I kind of threw this in the wrong section. Let me know if you want to part with it

Steve, How much would you like for the steering wheel and column?
I kind of threw this in the wrong section. Let me know if you want to part with it

Yeah how does 50$ sound if its all in good shape? I will take some pictures.

Here they are
0A3C850F-6521-419B-8118-AA83B7B96470.jpeg
F3F1AD5A-F8F4-413F-8FA2-70E48D35AA07.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d be interested in the 5 rims... and possibly the dashpad... not up to scrapping one either.

I will check out the dash pad not sure what condition it’s in if it’s nice I might want it for mine.

I think there might actually be 6 rims with clips. Also not sure if they are all in good condition. Will get back to you on that one I might want them for myself not sure yet.

I bought it by the way, couldn’t help it. :meh:
1653396E-9F15-4DD8-9002-E9C5D93F8539.jpeg

Last edited:
if that alternator is 24V and you want to part with it ill buy it off you....

@stevebradford, that's a great score! If you don't mind shipping to the states (I was one of the original members of the club way back when), I'd like to buy the ebrake lever plastic cover. No worries if you don't want the hassle.

Cheers,
Stump

@stevebradford, that's a great score! If you don't mind shipping to the states (I was one of the original members of the club way back when), I'd like to buy the ebrake lever plastic cover. No worries if you don't want the hassle.

Cheers,
Stump

I read your thread from when you building a full float axle back when you lived on the island. What insanity made you move off the island, a woman? Yeah it was a good score, body is toast but it’s all there. Yeah I can send you the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom