TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks anyway, I think I’ll pass. The backspacing looks way different, and I don’t want to go to less offset. The current tires don’t rub the relay rod, but the 12.5s rubbed.

Nice HDJ81 with F/R lockers and factory winch etc.

$11,500 · 1991 RHD Landcruiser

$11,500 · 1991 RHD Landcruiser

73450507_934.jpg

$7,900 · 1968 FJ40 Landcruiser

Same seller has this one for $7900... with Aqualu tub. I think it was posted above.

Shame there are no pictures of the 45... not that I need a 45.

C4DBCD4A-920E-4118-B92E-DFEDB770B9FD.jpeg
0F2D8C18-A5C2-4C89-A403-FBCB08DBF7A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting. I'd be tempted to go get that if i wasn't stuck working the next two nights. Probably gone by Wednesday I'd imagine.

Bet it's that red one that was for sale for ages...Probably a 3bii tho eh?

Yeah, I'm guessing it must be a RHD import with the 3bII. Too bad there are no pictures...

Figured it wouldn't last.

It(or one very similar ) lingered for sale for months at a higher price...don't remember what exactly but less than 5k . Didn't look that bad.

This is drifting on all the Ontario club pages as of today. Serious rig, seems to have been put together
with some thought. Kinda far away, but worth a look.
FS: 1981 BJ42

Oh sweet Jesus! That LV!!! I could make that work... Especially since I would likely be single after purchasing it.
From the pictures of the seats it looks like it’ll need a ton of body work... too bad there aren’t pictures of the rig. I don’t understand why sellers don’t spend a few minutes and take better photos.

The 81 Bj42 looks like a decent deal... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom