TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

will that fit my 80 too?
why does the link now show $1 - parting out 80 stuff... wierd... Contacted that guy already... funny really as he convinced me I should just buy everything new and that old stuff is junk... so, what the hell is the add for!?!

Doesn’t the $1 usually mean that prices start cheap and make an offer? I don’t know. I was looking for something else. I think I found all of Keith’s stuff.

IMG_6923.JPG

$1,234 · FJ40 rolling frame + misc parts

Cause you don't get out enough?? :lol:

This is true. Hopefully will change when I get my cruiser back on the road this weekend. Assuming I don't end up with a spun rod bearing or something that is....LOL.

Time for projects is the problem..... But one can dream. I love those old Toyotas, and the 2LT bolts to 22R engine mounts. With some tuning it would more than double the 22RE torque. Would be a fun thing to drive.

Excellent price on a Taco....given what they go for these days:

$1,500 · 1997 Toyota Tacoma

$1,500 · 1997 Toyota Tacoma

"
Forced to sell my Toyota Tacoma due to urgent financial situations. Needs a new clutch as it is slipping but it still drives. Has been sitting for a month so the battery is dead and will need to be jump started

V6 5 speed
Great condition otherwise, just needs minor TLC

Price is firm and it won't last long so please text or call. Thanks
"

70710457_934.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty absurd...just needs the $$$ earth roamer camper on the back and expedition portal would collectively sprout wood.

I especially like the crane for the spare tire... might be a sign you've gone too far...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom