TLC ICON Soft top (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That green top on the red 40 has brought me out of the closet to make my first post. I'd very much like to know the price and other details.

P.S. I'll pull things together and post some pics of my recently purchased 76' fj40 over the weekend.

Best wishes.

The off white 40 series on the left with the white top, is that top off one of those Bandeirante's or just some custom top?
245882532.jpg

245882737.jpg

That's what made me think of it.

read the whole thread

post #15

I used to think the whole south america area would be the same toyotas that are around...but the "toyoda do brazil" plant made the bandi for their home market only...i hear from people down there that you only really find bandi's in brazil...they were made in limited production...and for industry mostly.

At least thats what i hear :) and translate LOL

interesting, not to hi-jack, but if you look at the body style of them they just don't seem "right":frown:

Does anyone on here own an ICON?

I've seen the general website pics but if anyone has one....
I would love to see pics of it.....

I WISH I had a spare 100 Grand to drop on a new toy. :grinpimp:

Here's a good thread by TLC with lots of pics.

Last edited:
Icon Top or similar

Could you please let me know if this top purchase becomes available. They look awesome. And should be quicker to recieve than a Paksistan top? prices avaialble?
Thanks
Tom
74 FJ40

soft top channel - toyota OEM part number?

G'day from New Zealand,

I have a 1970 fj40 factory soft top and am looking for the toyota part number for the soft top channel/windshield rail, can anybody help?

Cheers
David

soft top channel - toyota OEM Part number?

G'day from New Zealand,

I have a 1970 fj40 factory soft top & am looking for the toyota part number for the soft top channel/windshield rail, can anybody help?

Cheers
David

G'day from New Zealand,

I have a 1970 fj40 factory soft top & am looking for the toyota part number for the soft top channel/windshield rail, can anybody help?

Cheers
David

Not sure about the OEM Toyota part, but you can use a Kayline or STC rail, it has the same dimensions and works with the OEM top.

Any updates on this? I would like to know if this top is available...

Green Top

I MUST know where to get the OD Green Top that is shown on the red 40... I am in San Diego California... please please please! I gotta get me one of those!

I MUST know where to get the OD Green Top that is shown on the red 40... I am in San Diego California... please please please! I gotta get me one of those!

That's a Pakistan top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom