Tire Carriers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a 1%er complaining, yeah right :flipoff2:

BTW, thanks for storing my truck :cheers:

We are going to make another run of these. Have commitments for several if anyone else would like to get in on it, contact me.

They bolt to the factory holes, no body drilling (the rig must have 3rd row seat bracket holes). The spare rolls in from the back, is held in place by the ratchet strap, no need to unload cargo to get it out. Holds spares up to 37", as big as will fit in the hatch. Is designed to hold a Puma compressor or the shelf can be made longer/different to hold other things. Can be somewhat customized to fit the need.

What is the scoop with the ceiling storage rack?
I've been looking for something like that fot a while....

I'm in for one of these tire racks as well. Looks great!

:D Awesome!

.yes.

I'm hoping to get he Puma mount minus the carrier...any chance of this?

How are things looking to get another batch of these rolling? I need to get my Puma mounted, already rubbed a hole in my seat due to tie down rattling loose. :mad:. I also need to nail that safe down. :D

Wow, very very nice work Kevin... Do you think it would work in fj55, I understand holes would need to be made..

he could make you one to fit :idea:

Very nice but I really need the Puma mount. :(

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Agree a Puma mount is a plus but for a tire carrier its a great option.

Agreed. Great looking and compact carrier. Maybe I'll get one of these and go with a different solution with the Puma mount.

What's wrong with just keeping the tire in the factory designated carrying device?

When I go to 315's I can't see it fitting into the stock carrier. My initial measurements show it hitting the away bar and hitch.

Oh, the "Big Tire" crowd. I get it.