Tire Carriers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
We are going to make another run of these. Have commitments for several if anyone else would like to get in on it, contact me.

They bolt to the factory holes, no body drilling (the rig must have 3rd row seat bracket holes). The spare rolls in from the back, is held in place by the ratchet strap, no need to unload cargo to get it out. Holds spares up to 37", as big as will fit in the hatch. Is designed to hold a Puma compressor or the shelf can be made longer/different to hold other things. Can be somewhat customized to fit the need.

Tire_1.jpg

Tire_2.jpg

Tire_3.jpg

Price would be helpful?

Not 100% sure, until metal, coating, etc, prices are in hand, likely in the next couple of days. Shooting for $300, hopeful for less? Will also depend on configuration/customization.

I'm in! I've been wanting one since I first saw it. :bounce: :D

in :bounce:

OK, both of us have been illin, so a bit behind on this. :eek:

Have one built to confirm fit/dimensions, parts cut for several more. Have most of the price quotes, the $300 guess is correct for a ready to go, standard unit in satin black powder coat. Some customization is possible, options for naked, etc. If you want one, post up, call with your wants, etc.

I'm still in for one. The standard with the puma shelf is perfect.

yep, still in: standard with shelf, drivers side fine

Got several mostly done (just need the strap attachments and tie down hoops), didn't take pix.:eek: Then let the magic smoke out of the welder, so off to get it repaired.:frown:

Tools R Us said:
Got several mostly done (just need the strap attachments and tie down hoops), didn't take pix.:eek: Then let the magic smoke out of the welder, so off to get it repaired.:frown:

Cool! So what else is needed for install? Ratchet strap, compressor, cable, spare tire...?

Gotta love the magic smoke... ;)

Cool! So what else is needed for install? Ratchet strap, compressor, cable, spare tire...?

A welder to put the last parts on with.

I let the magic smoke out of my computer. I went to Fry's Electronics and asked them if they had refills. They told me they were out and it was on back order. Bu that a dispenory down the street probably had "magic smoke" but they didn't think it was compatible with with my computer.