The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

105 .. not a real 100 .. ( 105 uses 80 frame and suspension )

Real undy ..

may have had an intelligent battery, but its headlights didn't seem the brightest... :)

A Land Cruiser will do a lot of amazing things. But there is a limit.

WTF is right. Here is another video showcasing stupidity that showed up in the side bar.

Seems like you could make a killing there being a tow truck driver! Some of these look like the had to be intentional. There is no way a sane or rational person could pull some of these feats off!

Greg, CEO of the Larry Miller Group, and obviously a huge cruiser fan, acquired Profitts a year or two ago.

My First Video!

i took a few on my new iPhone4S....but they were in portrait as i forgot i could rotate the phone.
Anyway, here is my first YouTube upload.
The windows are down, and i'm holding the phone in my right hand whilst steering, changing gears (manual trans) in my left hand...so you dont get the full sound given the phone is over the steering wheel....but you get the idea i guess.

Let me know what you think.

cheers
peter

EDIT: yes it's edited down and there is a larger upload which i will look at uploading. Coz the new iPhone is 1080p HD the files i have are in the gigabytes...so i have to squash them a bit :-/ Advice welcomed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom