The MUD 100 series Videos thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know what video game this is? ‪Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Stock‬‏ - YouTube this could be the Xmas we finally get a game system.. all I could learn from the comments was that's what Lada Gaga sounds like? Man I had no idea.. guess I did learn something.

vrZdzhJ11i8

nakman said:
Anyone know what video game this is? Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Stock ? - YouTube this could be the Xmas we finally get a game system.. :)

Grand theft Auto. It requires quite a bit of game data modifying to get the 100. The driving physics are piss poor...

Sorry to burst your bubble. Get a xbox360 with Forza 3 and call it a day.

I am pretty sure i saw a-trac kick in on the front during the "extreme off roading" section.

Anyone know what video game this is? ‪Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Stock‬‏ - YouTube this could be the Xmas we finally get a game system.. all I could learn from the comments was that's what Lada Gaga sounds like? Man I had no idea.. guess I did learn something.

vrZdzhJ11i8

You are going to buy a game system right before (or after) all the new ones come out. Save your money till then. I love the comments. My favorite recent one "the lincoln navigator is better"

You are going to buy a game system right before (or after) all the new ones come out. Save your money till then. I love the comments. My favorite recent one "the lincoln navigator is better"

Alright what game should I hold out for? I don't really have a preference, last game I played was Gran Tourismo on my PS1 in college, and somehow that system disappeared like 2 moves ago.. :rolleyes: but you met my son, he'll be 6 next week.. anything will be good.

alright did anyone post the Romanian one yet? the 4-piece strings doing Coldplay.. does Apocolyptica still do that?

edit: and I'm just going to come right out and say it. I do like that ARB rear bumper..

Last edited:
you have to have GTAIV on the computer anyways for those mods. I used to make cars for GTA3 and other games, I made my truck once for need for speed, that was fun.

Alright what game should I hold out for? I don't really have a preference, last game I played was Gran Tourismo on my PS1 in college, and somehow that system disappeared like 2 moves ago.. :rolleyes: but you met my son, he'll be 6 next week.. anything will be good.

alright did anyone post the Romanian one yet? the 4-piece strings doing Coldplay.. does Apocolyptica still do that?

edit: and I'm just going to come right out and say it. I do like that ARB rear bumper..

Either a PS3 or and Xbox 360, neither are bad systems and have a good selection of car games. Not much in the offroad racing side though, unless I just haven't looked in a long time for one. 360's can be picked up for relatively cheap, but if you want to play online, it's not free (unlike with a PS3). I'd recommend not getting GTA for your son though....not really appropriate in any way lol. The Gran Tourismo series is the way to go

And that's Vitamin String Quartet. They do covers of almost every song known to man... Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming

Great shot of the mountain coming out from behind the ridge at about 1:15. It is a pretty steep drop off to the right at some points. I'd say around a 1000 ft or so. We're at the 5,400 ft level. HeroCam was on the roof of my buddy's 92 Loyale.

Last edited:
Really like the music! Makes me want to buy something and spend lots of $ on my LC.

Quick one heading up The Wall in Poughkeepsie Gulch

NFI how to edit the post..... So repost with the fixed links

Few flicks from our 4WD bashes.
Not all of those are Toyotas, and even less of those are mighty cruisers, in fact just me, yet still some may enjoy them

Few bad boys in old Nissans vs good novice boy in a Cruiser
[vimeo]12361658[/vimeo]

Bunch of wannabes and real 4WD wheeling around. Not much of a mighty Cruiser, though still entertaining in most parts
[vimeo]12290233[/vimeo]

Teaching beginners
[vimeo]26827294[/vimeo]

NFI how to edit the post..... So repost with the fixed links

ummmm click "Edit". Bottom right of post.

nice videos though and welcome to mud!

Is the 100 series running a locker at least a rear locker?
That 70 series is freaking awesome.

must have to be a "forum regular" to edit? e9999 please delete my useless posts.

2006 Stock LC at Anza Borrego's Diablo Dropoff

The vehicle was completely stock in this video, taken in November 2009. The tires were well worn and AHC was set to high. We were on a Boy Scout campout to the Mud Caves in Anza Borrego. On our way to Split Mountain via the Diablo Dropoff and Broken Shaft Gulch. In the second video, I just had to try going up the dropoff. Even in stock form it was impressive performance.

Skyhunter was it your truck at SD Trux like a week ago?

My truck was at SD Trux last week, but it looks a lot different than what you see in the videos :D. If it had all the stuff listed in my signature then you saw it.

SkyHunter said:
My truck was at SD Trux last week, but it looks a lot different than what you see in the videos :D. If it had all the stuff listed in my signature then you saw it.

Yeah, I remembered it after I saw you sig. That thing was bad ass! I dream about Slee bumpers every night! Haha

let's have some more nice videos, guys!

First vid shows and discusses the weak point re where the front torsion bars connect to the front lower control arms. This point was discussed in a different thread a while back, and may only be referencing overseas models.

Also, the rims on the featured 100 has rims that I thought only fit 105s? (I like the looks of em) Oh well, enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom