The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How was the road through Poison Springs? It was pretty rough last night I was there...Thanks

Between the River and the highway had a few fun spots, but nothing crazy.. a few ups and downs in and out of the wash. High range the whole way between the river and the intersection w/ Maze overlook, pretty high speed most of the way. Just beautiful in there..

Between the River and the highway had a few fun spots, but nothing crazy.. a few ups and downs in and out of the wash. High range the whole way between the river and the intersection w/ Maze overlook, pretty high speed most of the way. Just beautiful in there..

Yes, that canyon is awesome...Hope you got to see the rock art along the way. Crazy stuff in there.

Last edited:
on my FJC I had about 1/4-1/2 inch flex but it had a very flexible frame already....but if you did not know and mounted bumper TOO TIGHT to body for that clean look it would bend and dent and scratch your sheetmetal around it.

I was not that anal on my 100 series...I have plenty of room to flex. :)

Cool video. Now I know why they tell us to set specific gaps when mounting our bumpers. I never imagined there would be that much flex between the body and the bumper.

That's hardly anything until you see a 120 series flex.

When i bought my cruiser it had a lick in the muffler so i just removed it and just welded a piece of tube... listen how it sounds!

Sorry guys for some reason i'm not able to upload the video. This is the url...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r17WscpbZ58

Last edited:
time for swampers :D

Pucker factor = extreme!

Makes you want to open the door and drag your foot!

swampers would of been nice. But the KM-2's kept me out of the tree's :) 15PSI and a whole lot of throttle

You guys are bringing back memories and making me miss the dirty dirty......

time for swampers :D

I dont think Swampers would have made that big of a difference....When I was there last we had guys with swampers, bfg MT old style, KM2, and Terra Grapplers.....nobody was surefooted. Hell Steenh was in his 40 with aggressive MTs (BFG MT or Swampers...cant remember) and full lockers and we still had to winch up one little hill.

That clay is just slippery when moist....all there is to it....and that place tends to collect water more than the ocean. :hillbilly:

I dont think Swampers would have made that big of a difference....When I was there last we had guys with swampers, bfg MT old style, KM2, and Terra Grapplers.....nobody was surefooted. Hell Steenh was in his 40 with aggressive MTs (BFG MT or Swampers...cant remember) and full lockers and we still had to winch up one little hill.

That clay is just slippery when moist....all there is to it....and that place tends to collect water more than the ocean. :hillbilly:

Durhamtown is always muddy. You could have tractor tires and still have trouble in that place. It's ridiculous, but I'm very, very,very familiar with how the 100 reacts in GA clay. Just don't use the brakes or you will end up like a old 911 Turbo coming out of a corner :lol: (loud will get this...)

In other words, for all you N74L lovers...no bumpstop extensions, no spring retainers, no brake line bracket modifications, nothing. Just bolted the N74L right in and went on my way. I see no problem with brake line/breather length, and 866+30MM spacers keep everything in place. I'd say it's a nice mod if you want more travel at a cheap cost.

This should be a commercial for Toyota and their ATRAC system, if you know how to drive it and push ATRAC, you can go anywhere.

there is something wrong with your bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom