The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anybody else?

OK, OK, fine, it can't all be exotic. If you want to show off your very own cruiser doing its thing, go for it...! :)

added: OK, not a lot of action here. I'll give it one extra shot at greatness, I'll sticky it for a bit for extra exposure. If there is still only limited interest I'll unstick it and let it take its course in the main section. So if you want to have a video thread, post up now, please!

Last edited:
Well, I would expect this thread to get significantly less activity than Pics. I make maybe 1 video for every 1000 photos that I take. For me it will be a once per trip thing. I would love to see it stay. If I ever get my truck running I'll post up in coming weeks.

Here is some CM 2009

could go without the commentary on this one but whatever.

Jumpin

Post Jumpin

Last edited:
Let me guess... There are a few "You got it baby!"(s) in there.

I want to see your recent hill climb video make it on here pfran. :flipoff2:

This is me on a training run a while back nearly putting it off the side of the dune. I was in low range and no able to gegt enough speed to drive the car down so it started to drift of the the side. Saved by a bit of accelration and a lot of luck.

Last edited:
Tame but there is vodka

I believe that's a Rover getting ditched for an 80, which is pretty funny marketing on Toyota's part

I believe that's a Rover getting ditched for an 80, which is pretty funny marketing on Toyota's part

at first glance, the first one looks like a UAZ (469 maybe?). Later on sure looks like the front of a US 80 but the rear and rear fenders don't quite look right from memory.

Two things I like to see:
1) Videos of the 100 being tested, especially by Toyota
2) DAKAR Racing with the LandCruisers. Toyota runs them stock with just adding suspension, tire and roll cage mods. All else is stock, except for that bad ass snorkle:cheers:

^^^^ Great review. I hadn't seen it before. Although the video makes the truck look dated, the reviewer still hit the mark on what drew me to the truck in the first place as well as the negatives.

[wonder why that jump video was desembedded above.
did the same thing when I embedded it...]

oh well, here is a little something for your enjoyment that might be useful some day in some MUD discussions :)

this one is not exactly suprising: :D

and if you're tired of your tires not wearing fast enough to buy the latest A/T offering:

so much for the dry desert eh? :frown:

and if you're bored, you can always go out and have some fun in the parking lot... :) :

Last edited:
The last time I looked, a Land Cruiser wasn't a boat. Could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom