The MUD 100 series Videos thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mengal Pass going the other way. From 10/2016.

And for reference. A stock 4Runner scraping coming down the Mengal Pass the other way.

Took the LC into the woods today, trail was mostly flooded, which was a good thing...and narrow, which pin striped my wrap, which was a bad thing...might have to wash and rewrap the scratched panels...ran this trail on 50psi lol, totally forgot to air down, that and because it was 30F out.

What trails was this?

What trails was this?

It's not really a trail, it's more of a poorly maintained road that crosses a few rivers, some steep rocks, and rhododendron growing wildly and pinstriping you. It's fun though, half the road is flooded with deep mud puddles. Canaan Loop road in Davis, WV.

Damn i'll be out there doing that in May, nice vids Tareq, what the hell do you do, how can you afford to just not work for a year??

Damn i'll be out there doing that in May, nice vids Tareq, what the hell do you do, how can you afford to just not work for a year??

Hahaha just an average Joe going through his savings :)
I hope you subed and shared the video :)
Make sure u have a lift + 33s for fins, and my hitch trailer saved my rear bumper as always ;)

Hahaha just an average Joe going through his savings :)
I hope you subed and shared the video :)
Make sure u have a lift + 33s for fins, and my hitch trailer saved my rear bumper as always ;)
It's definitely fun to watch your videos man. Keep up the great work!

36 Hours of Uwharrie - 2016 and 2017.

2016 - 2004 100 Series
2017 - 1994 80 Series

Some funny stuff in here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom