The MUD 100 series Videos thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two 100 series land cruisers get totaled (ROLL OVER) and still work!!!, THATS REILABILTY !

First rollover: 6:47, drives away at 7:30

Second rollover: 9:01

Watch how they just drive away, its insane.

Wow that is very impressive. I wonder how long it takes to learn how to do that ^^^
I know this is not mudding :D, but this has got to be one of my favorite features of having a LOCKED differential. It allows you to balance the car on two wheels at very very slow speeds. 100 series has a pretty good balance, pretty fun.

Just how many cars would you have to roll over or ruin to ‘learn’ this?

Just how many cars would you have to roll over or ruin to ‘learn’ this?
Once you have the differential locked and air up the tires to 60PSI, they have to be these tires because of there curved design unlike the traditional design. Its not difficult to balance the car or get it up, You will have a sense of where the car wants to lean and you counter that with your steering wheel, its an experience seeing the road and people in that angle :D

Do cars flip yes haha risk is everywhere my friend Is it safer then drifting Kinda? I guess since your at very slow speeds only thing youl loose is one side of your truck, dents and s***. Worst case scenario..

Mostly 200's stuff
This appears at around 7:13

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 3.31.16 PM.png

There’s footage...I forgot to record mine...wife was a little nervous on the hill climbs. ;)

2006 Stock LC at Anza Borrego's Diablo Dropoff

The vehicle was completely stock in this video, taken in November 2009. The tires were well worn and AHC was set to high. We were on a Boy Scout campout to the Mud Caves in Anza Borrego. On our way to Split Mountain via the Diablo Dropoff and Broken Shaft Gulch. In the second video, I just had to try going up the dropoff. Even in stock form it was impressive performance.

@gatormark91 with running boards, lol!

I was going through my GoPro memory card checking out footage from our recent vacation and realized I had some extra video of us descending the switch backs on Black Bear Pass a few years ago at HIH6. Didn't even know that was on there... Figured I would share. Enjoy!

good times @willbt I was right behind you on that run!

Yea bro, that's you! I think you aught to reconsider selling the Hundo
It’s not priced aggressively. Best offer so far was $24k and that was over the phone. I need to get much closer to asking price to part with it. We’ll see what happens.

OK, I think I can wait a bit longer before doing that trail... Well, unless there is a way to do it with the dropoff always on the passenger side somehow, that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom