The MUD 100 series Photos thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My family and I headed out to Carrizo Plain to check out the wildflowers blooming and do some camping...This was the first off road trip in our new 07' LX, and the first camping trip with our 9 month old . The LX and the baby did great!

c1_zpsbkpih1de.jpg

c5_zpsj9izm0kf.jpg

c2_zpsu8e6jvza.jpg

c3_zpspomrbido.jpg

c6_zpsigebo7p3.jpg

Love this pic! Are those custom half-doors on the 40?
Thanks! Those are BestTop soft doors with the tops removed (they come with that ability).

Excited to be back in a 100. Calling this one Yeti.

(Old pictures)

rt 1.jpg

rt 3.jpg

rt 4.jpg

rt2.jpg

Hit Rowher Flats trail. First time wheeling my cousins 2001 LX. He just got it 3 weeks ago, some used KO2's and working AHC got him through everything just fine. I was pretty impressed by the A-TRAC. Never seen it work before in person.

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

I love the idea of wheeling with the canoe on top. The reality of crunching my Kevlar 18' sundowner is far less romantic a thought.

Requirement in the 36 Hour of Uwharrie race we participated in last year and will again this year. Many challenges required the canoe and it was a good spot for the advertising.

Check out what brown santa brought today! Unfortunately the motor cap was damaged in shipping, so I'm hoping COMEUP customer service sends me a new one ASAP. Cannot wait to get this thing installed. It's the COMEUP DV-12s.

IMG_20170419_194734599.jpg

IMG_20170419_155903918.jpg

Last edited:
Hit Rowher Flats trail. First time wheeling my cousins 2001 LX. He just got it 3 weeks ago, some used KO2's and working AHC got him through everything just fine. I was pretty impressed by the A-TRAC. Never seen it work before in person.

View attachment 1443233

View attachment 1443234
Gorgeous rig! i was wondering where you purchased your icon shocks? and how it rides? i won't be able to afford the total chaos UCAs! but hopefully some aftermarket ones at least and some icon suspension will do great!

Logged in here for the first time in years today after I saw the group buy discussion on LR fuel tanks. Made me feel like a loser that I contribute nothing to this great board, so here you go. (I got 3 kids under three, so the running boards stay, for now.)

140k mi
Gold package removed
Gray body panel body matched
Old Man Emu 2.5 lift and diff drop
2005+ 18" wheels
Spacers
325/65 Duratracs
Quad Bi-Xenon retrofit(YAAAAssss)
05-07 grille upgrade
LED interior and lic plate
Doug Thorley Cat-Back exhaust

And bunch of car audio stuff you guys might not care about but I will say Apple CarPlay brings it right up to date electronics/navigation wise. I'm so glad that I got stuck in the snow that one time years ago and decided to not have it happen again. I just didn't realize that the car I bought for 10k as a snow truck would make me sell my "real car" and start treating this like it's my mistress er something. I love this thing.

View attachment 1427511

View attachment 1427512

View attachment 1427513
gorgeous rig! i was wondering where you bought those rims? i love those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom