The MUD 100 series Photos thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I heard the call of the Black LX war drums

IMG_0697.jpg

Rack completed today, still have a few things to finish up but, headed out tomorrow for the weekend. Wheeling For Hope! Pleased with the job my local welder did!

20170427_205457.jpg

20170427_205520.jpg

20170427_205539.jpg

20170427_210841.jpg

looking good! I'm in the SF Bay Area and just bought a 100 series this week. Is this road / trail open to the public and if so where is it?

Congrats! This trail is actually in the Cleveland National Forest between Orange and Riverside Counties in Southern California. Was down there visiting the wife's family so of course we had to make a detour! Maple Springs Truck Trail to Main Divide Truck Trail to the summit of Mt. Santiago. It is open to the public.

I'm only a few months into ownership myself... just waiting for the snow to melt in the Sierras before exploring some of the trails closer to home. I have Corral Hollow, Poker Flat, and Signal Peak on my hit list for this summer! 4x4trailmaps.com has been a good resource for me so far, although they don't have Mt. Santiago listed.

I meant to post this when my wife and I drove out to the Grand Canyon in January. A rare sight.

South Georgia boy in the snow...

IMG_2004.JPG

What kind of phone mount is that?

I'm using one of these:

Amazon.com: SCOSCHE Magnetic Mount for Universal/Smart Phone - Retail Packaging - Black/Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories

I love the magnetic hookup, works right through my phone case. Position is perfect for navigation. Not quite ready to review the suction cup on the dash just yet. So far, I do notice that it needs a drop of water on the cup every month or so to maintain suction. I think it has to do with the dash surface not being perfectly smooth. Although on that particular drive (5 hours of bouncy trail) the mount held my phone rock solid the entire time.

A reminder, folks, this is a photo thread. A quick question and reply about a pic is OK -within reason. But keep the more involved back and forth someplace else, please.
thanks.

Great weekend up in VA for "Wheeling for Hope!" The rack and tent setup worked great, the trailer pulled good as well! As for the white chocolate, this thing surprises me every time I take it on the trail, it done everything I pointed it at and then some with no problems. Couple pics!

20170430_105125.jpg

20170430_105204.jpg

20170430_105535.jpg

20170430_111556.jpg

grabbed an LX470 today, mission one my daughter is taping off the emblems to get rid of the GOLD pkg!
email7750.jpg

rear emblems are done, came out pretty clean looking!
email7851.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom