The Best Rear Bumper Out There! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As our friends from down under would say, "NICE BACKSIDE!;)"

That is the best rear bumper I've seen. Slight thread hijack: My wife was rear ended yesterday by a F-150, right on the DS rear corner. It broke the light lense of my rear side running light. Otherwise, it didn't even scratch the powdercoating on the Kaymar! Tore the bumper off the F-150 and took out his PS quarterpanel as well.

Moral of the story: Go big, bo burly, or go home!

Fantastic!

I completely agree with you - that is the finest rear bumper I've seen. You guys did one helluva job collaborating on that design.

/me anxiously awaits word on cost........;)

I LOVE my bumper made by Luke. Sure am glad that I didn't go with another either, for my needs it's perfect.

Whats the little carrier in the back (behind the tire clover) for?

attachment.php

wow just freakin wow.......................

out of all the AM bumpers out there, i heart lukes the best. its weld-it-yourself, customizable, and this one right here is the cats tits. everything you could ask for. nice score!

Yea, that's probably the nicest rear bumper i have seen. Got me rear bumper jealous fo' sure.

Can you take a pic or two looking out the back window from inside the rig? Keep the tire, gas cans, hi-lift on when you take it please.

Again, nicest bumper i have seen.

Thanks for all the replies, I truly love it.

To answer a few questions, I did have Luke weld it. I no longer have my welder and I didn’t want to booger it up anyways.

The cost sounds high but remember, I ordered all the extras - dual swing out, tire carrier, ladder, gas can holder and had some custom work done. $3k. I’m sure you could cut the cost almost in half if you welded it up yourself, if I did it would still be sitting on the pallet.

I cut off the entire rear crossmember/bumper and about 3 inches of frame rail. I have a ton more photos of the installation if you are interested; I could post a few of them.

The little carrier in the photo is another piece that Luke offers that holds the gas cans but without the ladder. That is not mine. That was the one photo that was from Luke. He sent it to let me see how the powder coating came out.

I can take a photo from the inside; I’ll even take one looking through the rear view mirror for you. I assume that you are looking for obstructed view. It’s is not bad at all, I only have a 33inch tire so it still leaves some room. I have to take the pic later because right now they are not mounted and I need to finish up another project that I am working on the truck right now.

Thats a brilliant rear bar setup! You dont hear about rear bars with winches down here in Oz, but i can see it would definately come in handy. A lot easier than the ole hand winch, thats for sure! :p

Luke does amazing work. Nice bumper!

:cheers:

I can't wait to get mine from him. Great looking bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom