The angry pig (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you might be almost ready to paint both of 'em at the same time!

Drug it out of the shop to fill the radiator and fuel tank to check for leaks, now that all the important things are back together I can work on cosmetics while I wait for the shock parts.
start.jpg

Wow! Just wow!
Nice job. It'll look great in green.

I was going to build something trick with lots of dimple die holes for the floor of the bed then come up with a tie down system that had some versatility to secure different loads.

Like everything on this project I’m running out of time and care so E-track it is, it will let the schmoo out but keep the important things in and best of all it’s cheap, light and strong.

bed.jpg

I will take the car apart at some point to have the cage blasted and powder coated and will change all this out then.

Working on some ice chest mounts, a couple chunks of angle iron a piece of ½” round stock and a few threaded E-track fittings.

mounts.jpg

Painted and installed.

mounts-2.jpg

I needed to order some different fittings to mount the ammo cans, the ones I used above sit too high above the track to mount the cans on top of them.

These should be here next week. HandETrack Anchors

Last edited:
Shocks are needing more parts than I anticipated so another delay waiting for parts.

So that’s forcing me to get back to body work and finishing the quarter panels, started filling the wheel openings and got just about this far before I remembered just how much I hate body work.
ass.jpg

Shouldn't you fab a quick release on the cooler mount just in case? (Inside joke for the PP2019 crowd)

Shocks are needing more parts than I anticipated so another delay waiting for parts.

So that’s forcing me to get back to body work and finishing the quarter panels, started filling the wheel openings and got just about this far before I remembered just how much I hate body work.
View attachment 1823789

Is that factory Pig wheel lip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom