TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOTE: I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT USE THIS NEW DESIGN. BADGES WILL REMAIN THE ORIGINAL DESIGN.

Pretty sure this is going to be the next badge I make... I hope you all like it... I'll be setting up the "preorder line" shortly....

TEQ2v1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok... the original design is back! Once again under a "pre-order" structure:

At this time I am taking PRE-ORDERS. I need a minimum of 25 pre-orders in order to move ahead with this project. If I don't get the 25 required by October 1st I'll refund everyone's money in full.

PRICING is $59 each delivered to your door in the USA. Payment will be via PayPal.(Note: Sorry for the increase but my cost has gone up by $4 per and shipping has gone up too.)

PLACE YOUR PREORDERS HERE:

http://woytovich.com/cruisers/designworks/teq_badge/

So, I'm about to check out for two but I find myself wondering what will happen if you don't get the required orders needed to make the run?

At this time I am taking PRE-ORDERS. I need a minimum of 25 pre-orders in order to move ahead with this project. If I don't get the 25 required by October 1st I'll refund everyone's money in full.

I thought I had been clear on this... no?

Hey Mark so I just placed the order for 1 and it was completed with no issues.. but I didn't realize you changed the design (based on what I'm seeing here). So is the design different from the one showing on your link??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom