TEQ Grille Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am really happy to hear that you are moving forward. I do not want you to not turn a profit so I understand if you have to cancel the order, but I have seen this product in person and it is beautiful. I will buy a second one when I fund my paypal account with another fleabay sale. I will post some pictures when I get yours. I think that is the best advertising.

Bump... order has been placed... Get your order in before I receive delivery from the supplier... I will be raising the price at that time to reflect increased costs on my end...

Bump... order has been placed... Get your order in before I receive delivery from the supplier... I will be raising the price at that time to reflect increased costs on my end...

Just ordered 2

Will you post here when they will ship to those that purchased? Thanks!!

steve

Yes... I have an email in now to find out when they are expected to get to me. I will ship within a day or so of receiving them... I'll have the envelopes all ready to go...

Yes... I have an email in now to find out when they are expected to get to me. I will ship within a day or so of receiving them... I'll have the envelopes all ready to go...

Wow, thanks! you sell anything else or just these badges?

Whats the status?? Haven't heard about these in a few weeks...did you get the badges in? When will you ship?

thanks

steve

IN DA HOUSE!

So I received the badges today! (earlier than expected). I have a house full of family so I'll get these shipped the first part of this coming week...

All orders packed... will ship Monday (Post Office is closed already today)

2014-11-29 15.41.06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom