Tellico Meeting Time And Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sheeat I would love to help cook I can bring my own knives (henkel's) cutting board etc,, I can sling a blade with the best of them, even after a few drinks and not lose a finger or need stitches,,,

even if I dont eat your food, I would still be willing to help cook for others,, I like to cook, and think I am pretty good at it
typical for camping:
bfast link sausage, pancakes with real maple syrup, fresh eggs, and oscar meyer bacon, redeye gravy (packaged), or just scrambled egg sand with tobasco and mayo,,sauteed new pots with herbs, sage and brown sugar,,,,

lunch sandwiches if on trail if not flank steak quesadillas/burritos,,,with black beans SC toms avacodos.... or the like,,

dinner grilled cajun pork tenderloin with peppers and onions and rice,,, strawberry shortcake for dessert,,,

but that is just me, I can go along with the crowd or tame it down, or do nothing, dont want to step on anyones toes,,, let me know if you need my help,,,input, or food,,,tools etc

Well I will throw in paper towels, and forks, knives, etc........... and I will cook up some of that Rotel dip that was such a hit on the MLK and Mountain Estates trips

Marshall I believe 12 are in on food, but atleast 13 are coming:

David
Alex
Alan
Marshall
Matt
Matt's Cousin
Chuck
John
Jp
JP's Dad
Andy (cruiser4life)
Tad

Not sure if they want food
3pits
Landspeeder

I thought dearborn and steve are coming too,, someone has a few cousins coming, and land speeder might have someone too,, not sure, you might want to send out a poll? oh yea and flowman might be there

3pits said:
I thought dearborn and steve are coming too,, someone has a few cousins coming, and land speeder might have someone too,, not sure, you might want to send out a poll? oh yea and flowman might be there

Yeah, I'm on the fence, should know by tomorrow (tues ) for sure. If I end up coming last minute I'll cook for myself, if not I'll bring sides to contribute. And I'm a decent cook myself. What ya got planned for main dishes Marshall?

3pits said:
sheeat I would love to help cook I can bring my own knives (henkel's) cutting board etc,, I can sling a blade with the best of them, even after a few drinks and not lose a finger or need stitches,,,

even if I dont eat your food, I would still be willing to help cook for others,, I like to cook, and think I am pretty good at it
typical for camping:
bfast link sausage, pancakes with real maple syrup, fresh eggs, and oscar meyer bacon, redeye gravy (packaged), or just scrambled egg sand with tobasco and mayo,,sauteed new pots with herbs, sage and brown sugar,,,,

lunch sandwiches if on trail if not flank steak quesadillas/burritos,,,with black beans SC toms avacodos.... or the like,,

dinner grilled cajun pork tenderloin with peppers and onions and rice,,, strawberry shortcake for dessert,,,

but that is just me, I can go along with the crowd or tame it down, or do nothing, dont want to step on anyones toes,,, let me know if you need my help,,,input, or food,,,tools etc

Man thats a menu there. Yes I think you need to help. Or maybe I'll help you.

On the dinner side friday night I was thinking bacon wrapped burgers with those that want them stuffed with Blue cheese. Or Plain bacon wrapped burgers. With home fries. and veggies for dipping. Plus JPs rotel dip is really good.

Breakfast your in charge of pancakes and new pots. I'll handle the eggs bacon and sausage. Remember we need to make it for sat and sun.

On the lunch side I was just thinking of sandwich stuff. But we could grill some flank steak the night before for the Burritoes and make it on the trail. If not we could come back and eat lunch at camp. But any way you look at it plan on getting the stuff.

Saturday night: Tenderloin and peppers sounds good but we are going to have at least 15 people. Thats a lot of tenderloin. Maybe some Italian sausage (hot and Mild)with some craut on the side would go well with this. I was also thinking Tequila Lime cilantro chicken would be good also. A little bit of every thing is a good thing. And then some mashed potatoes. And a Veggie maybe. With your desert we will be set.

So you now have a menu fellas!

3pits plan on bringing the food your gonna cook and I'll do the same for me. Then we can add our two bills together and get everyone to split up the cost.

I'm going to bring a big camp grill but 3pits if you have something else to cook on just incase that would be great.

This all sounds good. As Marshall suggested I will bring assessories.

Yummy

I'm thinking I'll sling me a Hunk-o-Meat in the cooler
just in case there is some room on the fire. I don't
want to offend, but, Trollhole said tenderloin and...
BAM....that's it for me. Clemson Blue Cheese?
Hey youse CU guys, bring us a container of sprinkles!
My home supply is in danger of getting low.

Coffee anyone? I have a perculator.
I love good camp coffee. I'll bring a bag of Sumatra
and filtered water.

any need for a coleman cook stove? (two burner dual fuel)

informationjunky said:
any need for a coleman cook stove? (two burner dual fuel)

would probably be good for the coffee

I'm at work and after reading all that I'm starving! damn marshall, bring me some food now!!!!!

Gundy said:
I'm thinking I'll sling me a Hunk-o-Meat in the cooler
just in case there is some room on the fire. I don't
want to offend, but, Trollhole said tenderloin and...
BAM....that's it for me. Clemson Blue Cheese?
Hey youse CU guys, bring us a container of sprinkles!
My home supply is in danger of getting low.

gundy you not like pork tenderloin? no offense taken, I thought everyone like pork tenderloin,,,,I was thinking of making a few jamacian jerk chickens, and soy/pepper marinated smoked chickens instead of doing all pork,, I know some people wont eat pork,,, but if they dont eat meat they are at the wrong part of the world!!! and i cannot help them out,,

Coffee anyone? I have a perculator.
I love good camp coffee. I'll bring a bag of Sumatra
and filtered water.

camp coffee sounds great,,,too bad I am addicted to coffee mate!!

bring white fuel and stoves I got 2 but it has been a while since I used them, and one may not work,, I cannot remember,, one does but the other may have been a tenant leave behind,,

Count me in, just posted such in the other thread. See yall in Walhalla!

you guys are about to see one SWEET 60,,, flowman/steve has one of the nicest I have seen!

congrats steve, glad you can make it!

3pits said:
you guys are about to see one SWEET 60,,, flowman/steve has one of the nicest I have seen!

congrats steve, glad you can make it!

Aw, come on, don't talk it up--then it'll be a let down!

(At least he didn't say I was handsome and fit w/ a full head o hair!) :grinpimp:

Gundy said:
I'd say SpiveyCove...if...big IF....good site is open when we get there.
Along the river where Jim and the Fla boys haunt would be my next choice.
At 5 water is nice.
McNabb. Stateline.
Look, just look for us at any one of the usual haunts of Cruisers at Tellico.
Our large white and red UPSTATE CRUISERS banner will be a big hint
you found our gathering spot.. Park/camp with us. If camp is empty.....we'll be back....
sometime. :)

So David on this map where are we going to camp?

tellico.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom