Tellico in January (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.gacruisers.com
Who is planning on coming on the annual Memorial run at Tellico?

We were planning on going the second weekend in January (1/13/07-1/14/07) with Upstate Cruisers. I have had a couple of people tell me that they could not go on this date and would rather go the following weekend (1/20-1/21). GBR will will also be at Tellico the 3rd weekend of the month so we will have another club to ride with.

So what do you guys think do we want to stick with the original plan and go the second week or can more people come on the thrid weekend?

Alright guys sounds good I glad we have all this enthusiasm for this ride. I am planning on going both weekends. I will be at Tellico Friday the 12th and the 13th but need to leave Saturday night.

I will also be up there the next weekend the 19th through the 21st.

Again if anyone wants to come on the ride just let me know.

Josh, email me what your plans are for those weekends. I'm supposed to be going out of town sometime at the end of the month and am going to try to make one of the trips.

I've been to tellico on MLK weekend every year for the last 4 years...

Got too much school stuff that weekend, just can't go. Oh well.

I may be able to make 19th-21st. MLK weekend is no good for me unfortunately...Brian

I've been to tellico on MLK weekend every year for the last 4 years...

Got too much school stuff that weekend, just can't go. Oh well.

Too much school stuff? Come on man it will be the start of the semester and everyone knows that Tech is a cake walk anyhow. :flipoff2:

Dan and I will be there with Upstate Cruisers already...I believe Rick is coming too.

Do you know if you guys are meeting up anywhere other then the house you are staying at or somewhere we could meet up and maybe ride some with the Upstate Cruisers?

I may be able to make 19th-21st. MLK weekend is no good for me unfortunately...Brian

I'll be up there both weekends so come out and camp with us and freeze your butt off.

Where you camping? By the creek at the start of 5? It's not going to rain is it? Always seems like a monsoon is on the agenda when I camp with you. I guess I'll bring the tarp again... :)

Do you know if you guys are meeting up anywhere other then the house you are staying at or somewhere we could meet up and maybe ride some with the Upstate Cruisers?

I think we are just meeting at the house. But at some point we'll have to hit the trail head. Check the thread and post up that you want to meet up and it will happen!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=120722

Where you camping? By the creek at the start of 5? It's not going to rain is it? Always seems like a monsoon is on the agenda when I camp with you. I guess I'll bring the tarp again... :)

The third weekend I think we will be camping at State Line. I'm sure it will rain or snow or something that will make it nice and slippery as always.

I think we are just meeting at the house. But at some point we'll have to hit the trail head. Check the thread and post up that you want to meet up and it will happen!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=120722

Will do thanks.

Tenatively we are going to be meeting at State Line at 10:30. As we are not right around the corner.

My mobile # is

864-414-0563

if you need to contact me that weekend.

Maybe 3rd weekend!(Saturday)

I will be there with the UC folks for MLK...assuming I actually fix my rear axle. :)

I will be there Saturday the 20th for sure!

<----BTW... that snow is from TELLICO

Anyone heard what trails are opened or closed? Just heard rumors but no confirmation yet...

Slickrock, Peckerwood, Guardrail, Lower 2 are all closed for sure from what I hear. Not sure on Upper 2 but it might be as well.

So do we have anyone else planning on coming up from the GA Cruisers this weekend or is it just Heather, Dan, and Rick with the Upstate Crusiers and Oscar and I?

I'm having to miss it due to work!

Hey Josh...Give us an update on the trails when you get back from this weekend!! I see low temps as well as rain and snow for next weekend. Should be a normal Tellico!! Sounds like fun! Let me know when you all are leaving. We'll drive together. What's for dinner?...Brian

None of the trails are blocked yet but they all have the guard rails sitting next to the trail ready to be put up.

It didn't rain this weekend but was somewhat wet. I'm sure it will rain or snow next weekend just for you Brian. I don't really know yet when we are heading out on Friday I just depends on my pops and when he will leave work. I'll be up and ready to head out anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom