Stock Steelies & Lug Nut Shape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will be taking possession of my BIL's 1976 FJ40 from him soon and have started the parts acquisition process.

I have a set of new steelies on the way but wanted to definitively confirm the lug nut threading and shape. 12mm x 1.5 is the correct size? 60 degree conical seat?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know but are open on the end and you can get them from Toyota or one of our vendors.

IMG_3609.JPG

Here's a lug nut that came with my 76 and a Gorilla nut that will also work. Not necessarily a fan of the special tool needed to remove the Gorilla nuts though. You are correct, M12 x 1.5.

@GA Architect turned me on to these, the fitment is perfect, very strong and are yellow zinc plated, oh and cheaper than OEM as well:
Contact Phil at Otis Inc. LA® <radusadirect@gmail.com> and ask for 27 of the “B-DMTSB” 12mm-1.50 yellow-zinc lug nuts. And................they look awesome!

Dang I was going to order a set but with $30 shipping on some lug nuts I think I will wait until i need them.

Will be taking possession of my BIL's 1976 FJ40 from him soon and have started the parts acquisition process.

I have a set of new steelies on the way but wanted to definitively confirm the lug nut threading and shape. 12mm x 1.5 is the correct size? 60 degree conical seat?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

PICS!!

My lug nuts were very reasonable and that is with shipping;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom