Stlca chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snow day for little bit. Took a lunch break from work and went out to test her snow legs! She did really good.

0116181225_HDR.jpg

0116181222_HDR.jpg

It is cold as fawk, and we have somewhere between 2" and 3" on the ground. I suspect she wont go back to school this week which will make for some interesting juggling for the week.

The first week of April, the wife and I are talking about driving the Georgia Overland Trail.
The Georgia Traverse - The Georgia Traverse

There is a blog that talks about conditions and closures. We would leave March 30 starting on the SC side. It is pretty mild as far as trails go but if anyone was interested there are lots of places to meet up along the way.

The first week of April, the wife and I are talking about driving the Georgia Overland Trail.
The Georgia Traverse - The Georgia Traverse

There is a blog that talks about conditions and closures. We would leave March 30 starting on the SC side. It is pretty mild as far as trails go but if anyone was interested there are lots of places to meet up along the way.

Looks like a good run, I'm still working on some gremlins on my machine ...I would be in on something like this....may have to wait to a later point in time due to repair work.

Let me know. I am looking through the links posted in the Upstate threads and going to get the paper maps suggested.
Certainly would be more fun with a couple of trucks and see a few people I haven't for a few years. Maybe I will start a thread.

True here too. This weekend was nice but we have had torrents of rain.

I was looking through the site the past couple days. It appears readership/ posts are really dropping off. Nothing for weeks in some of the regular forums. I have always wondered if there is a site somewhere that tracks and meters usage of sites.

True here too. This weekend was nice but we have had torrents of rain.

I was looking through the site the past couple days. It appears readership/ posts are really dropping off. Nothing for weeks in some of the regular forums. I have always wondered if there is a site somewhere that tracks and meters usage of sites.

We were discussing this the other day. I suspect this is becoming the norm as the mainstay social media sites like FB take over more and more. I remember the old Ga TTORA forum site that used to be really active but is now all but dead and migrated to a FB page.

Last edited:
I don't FB. Erin has a FB and she does use it like a text app.

I have no desire, I will just ride this MUD-mule right into the ground. I deal with enough politics and other BS with work already (not as much as you Chris I'm sure) and have no desire to know every move folks make.

I guess I am behind the times because this is my "social media"...

I don't FB. Erin has a FB and she does use it like a text app.

I have no desire, I will just ride this MUD-mule right into the ground. I deal with enough politics and other BS with work already (not as much as you Chris I'm sure) and have no desire to know every move folks make.

I guess I am behind the times because this is my "social media"...

No FB for me either. Thought I was the lone survivor.

On another note: A BIG shout out to @ugamurph and Smyrna Police Department for keeping the traffic off of me and my core drill operator on Nissan Blvd today. They did a FANTASTIC JOB!! Thank you.

Last edited:
No FB for me either. Thought I was the lone survivor.

On another note: A BIG shout out to ugamurph and Smyrna Police Department for keeping the traffic off of me and my core drill operator on Nissan Blvd today. They did a FANTASTIC JOB!! Thank you.

What kind of mess are you guys about to make in Smyrna? I know I have a meeting next week on the I24 smart corridor plan, got anything to do with that? Or just checking the pavement?

I do use FB a little but prefer to discuss club and Toyota related stuff here, do it on FB and you get comments from to many clueless people.

Seems someone thought it would be a good idea to put concrete over old asphalt. Intersection of Enon & Sr102

Up for the night.

0318181713_HDR.jpg

Nick said you scored that 40, good job.

Thanks Ted. Erin is super excited about it. Under strict orders not to touch this one for a while, other than looking to pick up a rear bench seat and working on a deal for a full family cage to keep the runt under full cover. We went for a cruise around the block and did a little wheeling around the farm and she seemed to enjoy it, so we may be hauling her around more often.

Hail is Hell!
well the 60 got the hail spa and so top surfaces are "dented" and it cracked the front windshield. Hail storm in Cullman got real and lasted about 15 min or so....I need to get a new windshield for the FJ60. The civic took a major beat down it may total and the pickup took a big hit on the hood and I was lucky in that I was able to find some shelter in the pickup...even though I took a baseball size hit to the hood. Lilkley I'll get a new hood, did not see other issues on the pickup but its white and been really hard to check out due to the rain. Got the 60 and civic tarped and waiting on the state farm people to get in gear and send out the adjusters. Civic lost front windshield, and rear glass and has dents across the top surfaces about every 4-5 inches... I'm not going to spend anything on body work on the 60...do need a new windshield installed, not sure if anyone around here has experience with the install of a windshield like the FJ60. Rough times...have to see how the insurance game plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom