For Sale Still pulling 60 parts in MS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Please excuse me if this is a re-post. I thought I had posted this info last week, but when I went back and looked for it (searching the first 15 pages of this section anyway), I couldn't find it......must've just thought I posted it.

Anyway, I'm still pulling grey interior parts from my '85 60. Here's what I have this go-'round (all prices are + shipping):

• HVAC bezel (cracked in the usual second top hole from the left - parts fit together nicely, so some strong glue should fix that. Small cracks around the bottom holes) $25
  • 4 door handle trim pieces $10 SOLD
  • Trim plate for switch in the dash on the right side of the steering column $7
  • Fuse box cover $20
  • Door arm rests $5 each
  • Window cranks $5 each
  • Rear door scuff plate $5 (came from passenger side rear door)
  • Front door scuff plate $7 (came from driver's front door)
Thanks.
interior smalls.JPG

Last edited:
I'm Looking for a heater core to have rebuilt for my 85 FJ60 let me know how much and shipping to
30120. Appreciate it.
:beer:

Do you have any of the rubber door weatherstripping/seal (clips in around door) for the 4 doors available? Or the rubber window channel runs that are between the glass and the door? PM me if you do and a price. Thanks!

Do you have any of the rubber door weatherstripping/seal (clips in around door) for the 4 doors available? Or the rubber window channel runs that are between the glass and the door? PM me if you do and a price. Thanks!
Hi Jen, I just saw your question.

Are the parts to which you're referring ON the door itself or are you talking about the welting that surrounds the door opening (like the ones in the photo below). Let me know which, and I'll respond. Thanks.
door opening welting.JPG

Are you just stripping the interior? I'm looking for some body panels.

Thanks!!
I have 3, possibly 4, doors if that would be of any benefit to you. I may have other panels available later, but I won't know until I see which ones I will need for the restoration of my other 60.

Thanks.

Hi Jen, I just saw your question.

Are the parts to which you're referring ON the door itself or are you talking about the welting that surrounds the door opening (like the ones in the photo below). Let me know which, and I'll respond. Thanks.View attachment 1391982
I'm referring to the rubber weatherstripping/sealer on the door. I was able to track down a DS and both rear doors, so just need the PS front door WS/sealer. I am also looking for the 2 small metal trim pieces that go on the back of the rear seat circled in the photo. PM if you have any of these. Thanks!
20140629_144837.jpg

I'm still involved with the restoration of a brown interior truck, so I'm selling all of the parts I have pulled out of this 60 with a grey interior. Please let me know what you need, and I'll see if I have it.

Interested in the lower B pillar/seatbelt covers. Any cracks in them? Also looking for the center console cup holder. Thanks!

Interested in the lower B pillar/seatbelt covers. Any cracks in them? Also looking for the center console cup holder. Thanks!
They're not perfect, but they're not bad. If you're looking for perfect, these won't work. Unfortunately, I, too, am looking for a center console cup holder.......

Ok, thanks. I'll pass.

Are you looking for brown interior parts? I have a brown interior in good shape that I'd like to eventually trade someone for their gray parts.

Are you looking for brown interior parts? I have a brown interior in good shape that I'd like to eventually trade someone for their gray parts.
Just saw your post. Dang IH8MUD notification system!

I have grey parts, but am looking for some brown ones. I've got a lot of grey stuff (and now some grey 62 parts also, if they'll interchange), so let me know what you need.

Also, for anyone up north who needs a solid body shell and/or frame (the spring perches will have to be re-welded to the frame to get rid of the hillbilly lift a PO "installed"), let me know. I have one "left over." I have absolutely no idea how to price this thing, so make me an offer.

Carcass 1.JPG
Carcass 2.JPG
Carcass 3.JPG
Carcass 4.JPG
Carcass 5.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom