Builds Spy Photos - Spaceghost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aaahhh....the power of duct tape....lookin great!! (LOVE the bobbed rear!)

Mike,

Nice work Mike, I have been offline for awhile and have not seen the progress.

Karl

Thanks Karl, Long time no talk! Here's what came the last couple of days! Both are the excellent quality I expected! Drivelines from "da man" Jesse, and the mini reduction box tp D300/Atlas adapter from Inchworm. An added bonus I didn't expect is the clocking built in to the adapter!
sg65.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some progress on the skins as of last nite. Today all the tabs will be welded on, and final fitting will be done. I really wish the weather was nice enough to roll it outta the garage so I can get a look from a distance. Had visitors last nite, that are gonna do the paint. My only input was the base coat color, keeping it the same as before, and what sponsor decals I intend to apply. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
sg66.jpg

Shafts are built with mini flanges and joints. Hate to unwrap the ends till I need them. The mating pinion flanges are from Jesse as well. D60 pinion to mini pattern.

This is a good time to mention a few of my friends that have been out here in the shop plugging away with me. Thanks, A.J, and Tim, I would never make SEMA without your help! Of course the crew at Badlands has made this all possible, Thanks Troy, Robbie, Brian, Jesse, and the finance dept., Lisa!
sg67.jpg

[quote author=Bryan link=board=12;threadid=10545;start=msg107070#msg107070 date=1077155242]
what axle shafts did troy use in the rear & front
[/quote]

Sorry Bryan, but I don't actually know. 4340's all the way around, maybe Superior's? I know the rears are a stock long side off something they cut the ears off and splined them. Call them and ask, or maybe they will post up. 765-762-2981

Body installed
sg69.jpg

#2..
sg70.jpg

#3..
sg71.jpg

The Crew, l-r AJ, Dale, and Tim, Thanks Guys.
sg72.jpg

That cruiser buggy is awsome. Keep the pics coming. :cheers:

wow, is that looking great....I've got half a mind to just toss my tub aside and do something similar! (course, then it'll NEVER be done! lol)

[quote author=SpaceGhost link=board=12;threadid=10545;start=msg108236#msg108236 date=1077381504]
Shafts are built with mini flanges and joints. Hate to unwrap the ends till I need them. The mating pinion flanges are from Jesse as well. D60 pinion to mini pattern.

[/quote]

OTT adapter...

Good Choice!!!!!

Looking great Mike!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Hey Mike..We met at Supercrawl..Big guy with the boy checking out your Cruiser in the parking lot the night before too!...That, my friend is fawking awesome...Breaking out the sawzall right now..!!..Thanks for the pics...Clint

Here is a high five from the stockers in the crowd! Looks like fun, show us some action pics!

I have a new favorite Cruiser!

Maybe someday mine will be my favorite, you know what they say, "the grass is always greener on the other side"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom