Builds Spy Photos - Spaceghost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the back
sg100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and the axles got a coat as well
sg101.jpg

All that and it still has the tracta' engine.

I love it.

Mike, how much HP do you recon you turn out of that 2F? I have a buddy that wants to "build" one and I thought you posted some numbers once.

Holy s***. :eek: I love it. That buggy is turnin' out to be one of the coolest ones I've ever seen--and I'm not that much of a buggy guy. So are you goin' to make it to St. George this weekend? I'm thinkin' I'll be down there watchin' and hangin' with the Utah Cruiser dudes you met last time you were there. Hope to see your rig there.

-Ferg-

SG is bustin ass for SEMA in Indy this weekend (I think...) First comp won't be until UrocEast hosts their first in Jellico.

AJ put in a long nite and got some stuff done while I read magazines and drank shiners.
sg105.jpg

He pulled a nut dragging them axles in place.
sg106.jpg

more to come Tuesday
sg107.jpg

:D Weee! Love watching that thing come together. Really wish I had the skill to do those sort of things to my own cruiser. :beer: Here's to the mechanical hopeless :D

[glow=black,2,2]I think we're in the presence of greatness here .... what a thing of beauty :D

Hope AJ DIDN'T give himself a hernia ... [/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

[quote author=wngrog link=board=12;threadid=10545;start=msg113441#msg113441 date=1078191316]
All that and it still has the tracta' engine.

I love it.

Mike, how much HP do you recon you turn out of that 2F? I have a buddy that wants to "build" one and I thought you posted some numbers once.
[/quote]

HP isnt the 2F strong point, but torque is.

Pick the right cam, install it advanced, maybe even add 3f injection, flow the heads, up the comp,nice headers and balance the thing and the 2f gets along ok.

A guy down here used to have a turbo 2f in his 60 was about 150rwkw [200hp.]

[glow=black,2,2]Holy s***e , I said 'did' give himself a hernia .. damn thats embarrasing !! I'll correct that now .........

:-[[/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

[quote author=Medusa link=board=12;threadid=10545;start=msg113754#msg113754 date=1078242076]
Very nice work....MR. Smythe!
[/quote]

Thanks Jack, not to take away from any of the comments I have gotten, but I think we all recognize that your work is primo. So your comments ring a different bell!

I slipped the new aluminum calipers from Wilwood on last night after the pics, talk about saving weight and escalating the blingage! More pics, and lotsa progress later today, I am on a roll.

Looks great Mike!!

Keep the pics comin!!

:beer: :beer:

Brake plumbing by Dale aka OlllllllCJ, bent up all the hard lines tonight, finish up tomorrow. The lines to the master will run along the driver side upper links.
sg115.jpg

Computer mounted above passenger footwell.
sg116.jpg

Last shot for today, it's after midnight, I am sure I need my beauty rest..................... All the links are mounted, as well as the steering rods and assist ram. Plumbed the steering tonight, thru the Howe filter/reservoir and cooler. Getting close!
sg117.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom