Spotted????

D21FJ60

Daydreaming

Saturday at about 11:30am-ish(?) 17 south near opal saw a white LX470 with all the goodies on it- dual swing out, RTT, snorkel. Couldn't keep up to get a pic...

Found this sweet, sweet looking 80 parked in Arlington today... factory tire carrier and winch?!? VXR?!? Might be turbo diesel... it has a super nice interior... oh so sweet... white is my favorite color too... oh man. oh man. oh man.

(PS- I did not leave a "Nice Truck" card because it was pouring rain and I did not want the paper to get stuck on the windshield and muck it up)

View attachment 1856042 View attachment 1856043
this guy just moved into a rental on George Mason across from the hospital, he has an overseas 100 as well. Whenever I'm over that way I'm always hoping to see him out in the driveway.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I’m not mention specifics about this, but today, at a hospital near here, as we were trying to find a parking space, my dad pointed at a poorly parked Land Cruiser and said “I hope that a****** isn’t one of your friends.”

I didn’t know he could pick one out of a crowd. Way to go, old man!

ace10

Another one bites the dust!
SILVER Star

Saw a new-ish Hilux today in Leesburg. Didn't get a great look at it in cross traffic. Beige-y color. Couldn't tell if R/LHD. Double cab. Was either current Gen or the previous one.

Top Bottom