Spotted! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted in Sugar Land.

9B09BDBC-8072-4EEC-92F8-C5A1149F1BF4.jpeg

?

Last edited:
Spotted in Port Alto over the wknd.

hm3s6Oy.jpg
If ANYONE sees this truck, stop in, say hello always willing to talk toyota. Yeh, the fender is here but needs a bit of body work on the rear right so haven't put it on.
I’d offer a fender flare for a joy ride in that VX. There is a guy in Dallas trying to sell one exactly like it at the moment.
I would take you for a ride for parts. Lol. HMU.

If ANYONE sees this truck, stop in, say hello always willing to talk toyota. Yeh, the fender is here but needs a bit of body work on the rear right so haven't put it on.

I'm down there quite a bit visiting family so I will knock next time I see it out front.

@reddog90 that is me! Going to install factory spacers and an ARB trim packer in a few weeks, still rolling stock for now. Dang the ride is NOICE on the Dunlops!

Thanks! A friend from Austin has his ‘20 HE at Duggy’s for a long range tank install, and he has been driving my car for a few days.

Stopped by on Saturday, nobody home :(

ELykieh.jpg

Alright, we need to setup a meet and greet!
Yes. 4th annual run. Last year we had 36 Cruisers!

We meet at Bass Pro Shops on 288 and Beltway 8 in the morning. We will have a swap meet while we wait for everyone to arrive. We then caravan south down 288 to Surfside where we have lunch and hang out. From there, we drive the coast all the way back to Galveston. About 10 miles taken slowly. Then home. Always fun to meet the new families and trucks.
F059B362-E185-4512-90EB-42A54BD9ABAC.jpeg
BB30DFEA-5A9E-4806-9BDC-A0BDE3E80B12.jpeg

5D5C1AE6-D13E-45D2-B804-01A5730267E8.jpeg

Spotted a nice 40 today on 610. Like the flaps 👍🏻
E29BC49E-C504-42FA-B942-D9E1124C76F4.jpeg

Yes. 4th annual run. Last year we had 36 Cruisers!

We meet at Bass Pro Shops on 288 and Beltway 8 in the morning. We will have a swap meet while we wait for everyone to arrive. We then caravan south down 288 to Surfside where we have lunch and hang out. From there, we drive the coast all the way back to Galveston. About 10 miles taken slowly. Then home. Always fun to meet the new families and trucks.
View attachment 2770806View attachment 2770807

View attachment 2770808
I'm in... will there be more info and details when it gets closer to Dec 5th?

@2HundyJTex It is December 4th this year. I just looked and @reddog90 said it was the 5th.

I will post here and on FB as well as other places as we get closer. Again, DECEMBER 4th! Hope to see you there!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom