Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a sweet black Heritage Edition lifted on stock wheels with what looked like 35”s near Woodway and Voss around 10 this AM

5F4AB52C-E99C-4E4B-A3D3-1A099291B105.jpeg

Nice looking 80 without any Tupperware at the original Ninfas this week.

Saw this as I was moving into my house in The Woodlands.

AEFCE29B-340F-478E-889F-269CBD3804A5.jpeg

That is @SHavis or his daughter. They live in Alvin.
Yup.. That was Jen in front of her (ex)boyfriends house. I just put the top back on over the weekend, and it sure looks goofy without the tire carrier! Those pictures reinforce that notion.

I generally see quite a few stock looking 100 & 200 series on my commute to/from downtown, but today was a little different...

This morning, on the way to work (~8:30AM), I caught a lifted white 100 series LC with a snorkel, coming from outside the loop on memorial drive, turning off to the right in Memorial Park, just after Memorial merges into Woodway.

This evening on the way home (~3:30PM), I caught a dark green? 100 series, with a aftermarket rear bumper ,holding a spare and a cooler, along with a snorkel, heading down West Dallas, and turning right down Clay.

I guess I need a dash cam...

The Summit bumper is such a perfect fit for the 200s.

Whoever you are, I'm sorry I didn't slow down and let you on i10 this morning. I was too busy taking a picture of your truck.
2 homies in the same shot!

01S2eym.jpg

Whoever you are, I'm sorry I didn't slow down and let you on i10 this morning. I was too busy taking a picture of your truck.
Looks like that picture was taken on I-10 (westbound), around the Campbell Rd exit.

I saw a nice 60 series on the drive home from Duggy’s today:

2DC470C3-C677-40F3-A174-3C174B3E1EF5.jpeg

New Houston LX 570 owner here. Caught up to a TLC HE on I-10 near Ikea yesterday, gave him the thumbs up but all I got back was a confused look. Was hoping for some cruiser to cruiser love (akin to subaru STI or miata owners...). Isn't that a thing, or not in the cruiser crowd?

New Houston LX 570 owner here. Caught up to a TLC HE on I-10 near Ikea yesterday, gave him the thumbs up but all I got back was a confused look. Was hoping for some cruiser to cruiser love (akin to subaru STI or miata owners...). Isn't that a thing, or not in the cruiser crowd?
Sadly, my experience has been that the newer the cruiser, the less likely you are to get a return wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom